Waaaaah....sip grad students scared of mean old guns.

4,000 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CanyonAg77
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.wbap.com/2017/02/20/some-texas-grad-students-hold-bar-conferences-to-avoid-guns/
LonghornDub
They're a bunch of wusses now. One of my Horn friends got his deer rifle out his trunk and took some shots at the Tower shooter back when. The place started wussifying in 1968.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Decay
AG
LonghornDub said:

They're a bunch of wusses now. One of my Horn friends got his deer rifle out his trunk and took some shots at the Tower shooter back when. The place started wussifying in 1968.
Nice
CDUB98
AG
Reality
Disconnected
fistofsouth
Everyone knows that drunks never pack heat plus they make so much better decisions about firearms use than sober people.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
This just shows the type of idiots we're dealing with. Liberals believe that somehow a sign on the door and laws telling people not to kill other people will magically keep somebody with a gun from shooting them.

Newsflash, dumbasses: if somebody really wants to shoot and kill any one of us, then they will do it whether we're in a no-gun zone or otherwise. Your best bet is to carry when possible and be able to terminate the threat.
Paradise Ag
AG
SECond2noneAgs said:

This just shows the type of idiots we're dealing with. Liberals believe that somehow a sign on the door and laws telling people not to kill other people will magically keep somebody with a gun from shooting them.

Newsflash, dumbasses: if somebody really wants to shoot and kill any one of us, then they will do it whether we're in a no-gun zone or otherwise. Your best bet is to carry when possible and be able to terminate the threat.

Love the disconnect where "educated" folks conclude someone who's willing to gun down a whole slew of people will hesitate to risk a citation for carrying a gun where it's disallowed.

Actual history doesn't support this assumption too well either but taking this stance never fails to get you an article in some progressive rag.
SteveBott
AG
Orlando Florida. The end.
redd38
AG
Someone should tell these idiots they need to hold their office hours in a strip club, not a bar. A strip club is much more likely to actually check for weapons before letting someone in.
goodAg80
AG
Someone needs to cuddle a cock.
Jock 07
AG
Quote:

English doctoral student,

What exactly do you do with a phd in English? What do you write your dissertation on?
Tom Doniphon
A new core value for herman to embrace.
Snap E Tom
LonghornDub said:

Whitman did almost all of his damage in the first few minutes before people started firing back. Your friend saved a few lives. Salute to your friend.
wbt5845
AG
Snap E Tom said:

LonghornDub said:

Whitman did almost all of his damage in the first few minutes before people started firing back. Your friend saved a few lives. Salute to your friend.
You know, even when I was in high school, guys had rifles hanging in the back window of their trucks. Time change.

If Texas were a gun-free zone in 1968, Whitman woulda killed hundreds.
TexAg1987
Quote:

Mark Sheridan, who's also an English doctoral student, says he moved his office hours to a bar in the university student center.
I had a prof. who did that. don't think it was because of guns. I think it was because that is where the beer was.

I wonder what liability the University has because the professor's mandatory office hours are in a bar?

I think I'll move my office to the bar too.
ham98
If you use the bar as an office does the beer become expensable?
TexAg1987
ham98 said:

If you use the bar as an office does the beer become expensable?
Depends. Two drink minimum?
The Wonderer
AG
LonghornDub said:

He was shooting all the way from Waco?

Edit: Oh, you said friend. I thought you said classmate.
Al Bula
AG
Hippie liberal dbag diatribe on his twitter. Shocking.

https://twitter.com/Mark_Sheridan?lang=en
AgDotCom

Obligatory..........

Jock 07
AG
Don't forget rubber bullets.

The D
AG
Here's the English Major grad student, AKA ******, that is scared of guns

Tom Doniphon
Guarantee you that he's had peen in that pie hole.
Dr. Nefario
And from the look on his face, you know that bird is going up his butthole later.
LHIOB
AG
It would be much easier to just outlaw murder
Lungblood
I feel a little bad for laughing at this delicate little metrosexual austin F#####.

Ha...no, not really.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Jock 07 said:

Don't forget rubber bullets.

Isn't that a pic of Ketch's nub condoms?
SchizoAg
AG
LHIOB said:

It would be much easier to just outlaw murder
That's brilliant, why hasn't anyone thought of that before?
CanyonAg77
AG
Sure, this is all about guns, nothing to do with wanting an excuse to be in a bar on school time.....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.