Former Baylor defensive coordinator Phil Bennett says he has “never compromised my in

4,489 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dog
MSU/SECALUM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Former Baylor defensive coordinator Phil Bennett says he has "never compromised my integrity"

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/15/former-baylor-defensive-coordinator-phil-bennett-says-he-has-never-compromised-my-integrity/
PJYoung
AG
"I've been in it 38 years, and I've done, you know, lived the right way for 60 years of my life," Briles said to reporters, "I've never done anything illegal, immoral, unethical."
Canyon99
"...except if you count those years at Stephenville and Baylor (winks)."
SlackerAg
AG
That's the standard Baylor Line.
Froppe
AG
That good ol' baylro lie
goodAg80
AG
Welp. If you don't start with any integrity, you wouldn't have any integrity to compromise.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
#CPB
HeyMoe
AG

Bennett's career is a classic example of no matter how rotten a job a coach does, there's always another coach buddy somewhere who'll give him another job. If he were a surgeon and did his job the same way he has as a football coach, he'd have a string of dead patients behind him and be living under under an overpass and eating out of a dumpster.
TAMU77CLAY
AG
Phil was a dose in Aggieland and he is an a#$&Ie now. Registered!! Trust me. I knew him.
dreyOO
Aggie or not, phil is a piece of crap. I'm glad we fired his ass.
Ragoo
AG
Former coach at Baylor, just shut the **** up. If you are not going to admit to knowing you are doing nothing talking other than stoking the fire with lies.
always gig em
AG
Translation:

Please please please don't sue me.

Bottlehead90
AG
Integrity

It does not mean what you think it does

He got compromised correct though
AggieBaseball06
AG
MSU/SECALUM said:

Former Baylor defensive coordinator Phil Bennett says he has "never compromised my integrity"

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/15/former-baylor-defensive-coordinator-phil-bennett-says-he-has-never-compromised-my-integrity/

ryansdad
AG
HeyMoe said:

Bennett's career is a classic example of how no matter how rotten a job a coach does, there's always another coach buddy somewhere who'll give him another job. If he were a surgeon and did his job the same way he has as a football coach, he'd have a string of dead patients behind him and be living under under an overpass and eating out of a dumpster.
Hey, I have some homeless friends, please don't ruin their life anymore by making them hang with Bennett!
W
AG
the Baylor stink never goes away
BQ_90
AG
always gig em said:

Translation:

Please please please don't sue me.

and please please please somebody hire me again
88jrt06
AG
It's easy to "not compromise" anything when it was only evident with an electron microscope to begin with....

...is this another Bailure hired-lawyer generated "deniability" comment?

"Phil...you may choose one of these three CYA comments.
Stick to the script, tough guy....or else."
AggieTFA06
AG
I've lost a lot of respect for Phil Bennett. Associating Bennett with integrity is like associating TO with being a great teammate.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
ClassOf17
AggieTFA06 said:

I've lost a lot of respect for Phil Bennett. Associating Bennett with integrity is like associating TO with being a great teammate.

Except TO will be in the HOF. Bennetts defenses sucked
dog
AG
MSU/SECALUM said:

That's like saying, "I was on the Titanic but I had no idea it sank"!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.