The Big 12 is really developing talent these days

7,526 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bedofbrass33
goodAg80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stevetex. said:

That's really is amazing yet you guys still lost to Kansas State?

Your English sucks.

That is amazing, yet you guys still lost to Kansas..
aTm2004
AG
Stevetex. said:

That's really is amazing yet you guys still lost to Kansas State?

You were a slump buster for ****ing Kansas!

Stevetex.
True, though it would sound much better if you beat the teams you claim to be more superior over.
MooreTrucker
AG
Stevetex. said:

True, though it would sound much better if you beat the teams you claim to be more superior over.
That's hilarious coming from a 'horn.
aTm2004
AG
Oklahoma - Check
West Virginia - Check
Stevetex.
I'm still not convinced you guys, (A&M), are that superior to the big 12.

Isn't this what Mack Brown was criticized about.
aTm2004
AG
Considering how many players we're sending to the combine vs. your chitty conference, I'd say we're superior. Recruits are noticing as well.
Lone Stranger
So one of Mulkey's sons plays baseball at LSU and the other is a cheerleader at WV?
goodAg80
AG

AggieTFA06
AG
Stevetex. said:

I'm still not convinced you guys, (A&M), are that superior to the big 12.

Isn't this what Mack Brown was criticized about.
I'm sure the current version of our team wouldn't get shut out by Iowa State or lose to 1 win kansas.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
CoachLB
My gosh stevetex. Okla. is maybe the only team with a chance to win 8 games in the SEC. And I doubt that. The depth and talent is so much better in the SEC a Big 12 team could not hold up playing week after week against the physical and deep talent. A Big 12 team with time to prepare like in a bowl game may win that game. But they would wear down going week after week against the SEC. And if you know football you will not argue that.
Jack Cheese
AG
CoachLB said:

And if you know football...

There's the problem right there.
Credible Source
AG
CoachLB said:

My gosh stevetex. Okla. is maybe the only team with a chance to win 8 games in the SEC. And I doubt that. The depth and talent is so much better in the SEC a Big 12 team could not hold up playing week after week against the physical and deep talent. A Big 12 team with time to prepare like in a bowl game may win that game. But they would wear down going week after week against the SEC. And if you know football you will not argue that.

Texas could though, they are trending up. Surprised you didn't know that.
bedofbrass33
AG
CoachLB said:

There's even precedent for this. It was pointed out that TCU wouldn't be able to keep up in the Big 12 week in and week out since they can't recruit quality depth. Those folks were right on the money.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.