Could Texas Tech go winless next year?

3 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TTUArmy
Aggiefanforever2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think it's legit possible that TTU won't win a game next year. They had their best QB in school history last year who is going to the draft and went 5-7. Their defense was ranked last in FBS last year and their best defensive player, Breiden Fehoko, just transferred. Two coaches just left as well. Their out of conference schedule is Eastern Washington, who beat WSU and lost one game last year. Vs Arizona State. At Houston. Then they have to go to West Virginia and Kansas, and then play all of the good teams. They play Iowa State at home, who beat them 66-10 last year, and if they don't beat them and Eastern Washington I think they will go winless and fire Kingsbury. If they lose to EWU, 0-12

goodAg80
AG
Not sure. They play the horns after all.
ccatag
AG
This could be their year for power bottom supremacy! Would be quite a achievement.
Aggiefanforever2012
AG
goodAg80 said:

Not sure. They play the horns after all.
Texas beat them last year when they were 5-7 with their worst coach in school history, in Lubbock, with Mahomes. They are playing in Austin this year as well, I just don't see it happening.
The Collective
AG
Quote:

Then they have to go to West Virginia and Kansas, and then play all of the good teams.

Aggiefanforever2012
AG
CJS4715 said:

Quote:

Then they have to go to West Virginia and Kansas, and then play all of the good teams.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400876099

Rocco S
This kind of bull**** didn't fly when Badass Dock was here.
Aggiefanforever2012
AG
They should just hire Leach and give us back KK
Andy Farmer
Aggiefanforever2012 said:

I think it's legit possible that TTU won't win a game next year. They had their best QB in school history last year who is going to the draft and went 5-7. Their defense was ranked last in FBS last year and their best defensive player, Breiden Fehoko, just transferred. Two coaches just left as well. Their out of conference schedule is Eastern Washington, who beat WSU and lost one game last year. Vs Arizona State. At Houston. Then they have to go to West Virginia and Kansas, and then play all of the good teams. They play Iowa State at home, who beat them 66-10 last year, and if they don't beat them and Eastern Washington I think they will go winless and fire Kingsbury. If they lose to EWU, 0-12

Fehoko was our best defensive player? News to me.....
Sapper Redux
That you had a defense last year is news to me.
Andy Farmer
We didnt. Thats why its a stretch to say anyone was "best" when our defense sucked.
Rocco S
Get em Andy
ttu_85
Dr. Watson said:

That you had a defense last year is news to me.
me too. Good lord I agree with sapper. I need a shower.
TTUArmy
Well crap...this is just horrible news.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.