Herman & staff already breaking NCAA rules

6,295 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bob Knights Paper Hands
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Allegedly

goodAg80
AG
shaun must not be a parent.
RK
AG
Shaun has been taking advantage of NCAA violations for some time.
DifferenceMaker Ag

Mysguidednlv
AG
This is the same slug that Gregory Little brought onboard to "negotiate" his recruiting. Dude better think twice before throwing stones, his glass house is 2 microns thick. Grade-A POS...
txjortsagent
AG
Someone on twitter tell him to give us some detail
Jack Squat 83
AG
If Osama Bin Laden had any dirt on the sips I'd want to hear it.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Mysguidednlv said:

This is the same slug that Gregory Little brought onboard to "negotiate" his recruiting. Dude better think twice before throwing stones, his glass house is 2 microns thick. Grade-A POS...

Semi-related; who is throwing stones in their houses?
SidetrackAg
AG
What happened?
Jock 07
AG
SidetrackAg said:

What happened?
This, ****s deleted anyone care to give some context?
redd38
AG
He said he saw some texts to a recruit that was apparently a violation. And he said they were lying to recruits.
wesag
AG
Rocco S said:

Allegedly

I can't see anything
Slappy74
AG
wesag said:

I can't see anything

Neither can the NCAA investigators
vin1041
AG
Doesn't matter NCAA won't do anything.
HTownAg98
Rocco S
Honestly either Smith or the sips getting clipped for this would be good
Tom Hagen
AG
Does Herman personally respond to every negative tweet about the 'sips? If so, this will be fun.
ClickClack
AG
Rocco S said:

Honestly either Smith or the sips getting clipped for this would be good

Cmon. You know this won't happen.
Windy City Ag
AG
After the Greg Little recruitment and considering how tight Shaun Smith remains with Hugh Freeze, it is hard to believe anything the guy brings up on social media.

That being said, Herman does seem a bit greasy and low down out of the gates. Maybe it is the hair plugs influencing my perception of the guy but he feels like a used car salesman.
pasquale
AG
Windy City Ag said:

After the Greg Little recruitment and considering how tight Shaun Smith remains with Hugh Freeze, it is hard to believe anything the guy brings up on social media.

That being said, Herman does seem a bit greasy and low down out of the gates. Maybe it is the hair plugs influencing my perception of the guy but he feels like a used car salesman.

Herman is also thin skinned
End Of Message
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Does Herman personally respond to every negative tweet about the 'sips? If so, this will be fun.
Thats a parody account. Same guy that tweeted under Chuck F'n Strong
millertyme
AG
Rocco S said:

Allegedly

Nice that he wants to someone to "call him". Looking for that hush money!
The Collective
AG
lol, snake threatening snakes. Shaun is about to get eaten.
eric.cartman
AG
txjortsagent
AG
Windy City Ag said:

The enemy of my enemy is...
ClickClack
AG
txjortsagent said:

Windy City Ag said:

The enemy of my enemy is...

Whatever they're allergic to
CrottyKid
AG
I don't see what could be against the rules.
It is open season on recruiting right now, right?
What does it matter that they are texting kids unless they are promising F250s and stuff like that?
MaterialAg
AG
Just another day on the 40 acres, lately

2thFixinAg
Isn't that guy some kind of reverse bag man?
Bob Knights Paper Hands

Quote:

It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about titties. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about titties. I mean, listen, we're talking about titties, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about titties. Not a game. Not, not Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about titties, man. I mean, how silly is that? And we talking about titties. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about titties man. What are we talking about? Titties? We're talking about titties, man. We're talking about titties. We're talking about titties. We ain't talking about the game. We're talking about titties, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about titties right now.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.