Post here if your team won an NFL playoff game

4,432 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggie304
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So to be clear, we seriously have some cowboys fans who think they won a game that wasn't even played?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

So to be clear, we seriously have some cowboys fans who think they won a game that wasn't even played?

You realize you are acting like a Big 12 member right now right?
Aggie304
Nuke LaLoosh said:

100% correct, the cowgirl fans claimed a victory on the week they didn't play
GAC06
AG
If winning a wildcard game counts as a playoff win, why are so many houstonians claiming that the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in 20 years?
88jrt06
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

You realize you are acting like a Big 12 member right now right?

Wrong. BDF is demonstrably inferior. 'Boys....just choke.
88jrt06
AG
GAC06 said:

If winning a wildcard game counts as a playoff win, why are so many houstonians claiming that the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in 20 years?

You should hunt them down. Both.
"The 'boys have been almost irrelevant for 20 years."
Better.
AggieTFA06
AG
I can't believe people are arguing about this. I'm a fan of both teams, and I am unhappy with both teams.

In the end, both aren't in the Super Bowl.

This week's Super Bowl in Houston is NOT MY SUPER BOWL!

To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
GAC06
AG
88jrt06 said:

GAC06 said:

You should hunt them down. Both.
"The 'boys have been almost irrelevant for 20 years."
Better.
So why were you running your mouth saying the Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in 20 years?
GAC06
AG
The Cowboys have three playoff wins in the last 20 years. The Texans have three in the last 15. Neither team has reached the conference championship game in that span. Both teams have been relatively irrelevant even though the Cowboys have more divisional championships. Of course the Cowboys have actually been good at one point...
Sea Gull
AG
Year 15 completed and still completely irrelevant to anybody outside of Houston. Pretty embarrassing.
Aggie304
Duck Patrol said:

Year 15 completed and still completely irrelevant to anybody outside of Houston. Pretty embarrassing.

Dallas fans must think we are really relevant since their world revolves around us.
ebdb_bnb
Duck Patrol said:

May be everyone but you. You can't seem to go a day without posting about them. Yes, you are pretty embarrassing.
88jrt06
AG
GAC06 said:

The Cowboys have three playoff wins in the last 20 years. The Texans have three in the last 15.
TheCougarHunter
AG
88jrt06 said:

fistofsouth said:

Team that has not had a SB in 20 years> Team that only exists because Houston lolpoors would not build a stadium for the Oilers.

Team that can't win playoff games for 2 decades < Team born from drop-kicking a sorry owner/his team 800 mi.....far far away, getting a better one. Lolpoors? HA!

Wow that's some spin right there
Sea Gull
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Duck Patrol said:

May be everyone but you. You can't seem to go a day without posting about them. Yes, you are pretty embarrassing.
This is a thread directed at Cowboys fans by jealous Texans fans. Yes, I can and will respond, dewshbag.

You and your butt buddy 88 have the weakest **** talking skills since Lacy. And I don't give a **** about the actual team, the Texans, I just dislike their fans that suffer from little dick syndrome. Only fans of a team with little dick syndrome would try and brad about a wildcard victory. And, if you must know, I was actually rooting for them against the Patriots, titsy.

And like I said in another thread, why don't y'all try and start a rivalry with a franchise more on the Texans' level. Like Jacksonville. Don't go after the world's most valuable and watched sports franchise, even despite not having much playoff success in the past 20 years. I don't understand the hatred of the Cowboys by Texans fans. It's like the Mariners trying to start a rivalry with the Yankees...the two teams are on completely different levels. But keep telling yourselves that the Texans are equal to the Cowboys...that's some TBAT-level delusion right there.
ebdb_bnb
Duck Patrol said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Duck Patrol said:

This is a thread directed at Cowboys fans by jealous Texans fans. Yes, I can and will respond, dewshbag.

You and your butt buddy 88 have the weakest **** talking skills since Lacy. And I don't give a **** about the actual team, the Texans, I just dislike their fans that suffer from little dick syndrome. Only fans of a team with little dick syndrome would try and brad about a wildcard victory. And, if you must know, I was actually rooting for them against the Patriots, titsy.

And like I said in another thread, why don't y'all try and start a rivalry with a franchise more on the Texans' level. Like Jacksonville. Don't go after the world's most valuable and watched sports franchise, even despite not having much playoff success in the past 20 years. I don't understand the hatred of the Cowboys by Texans fans. It's like the Mariners trying to start a rivalry with the Yankees...the two teams are on completely different levels. But keep telling yourselves that the Texans are equal to the Cowboys...that's some TBAT-level delusion right there.
Doesn't care, irrelevant, blah blah blah, yet writes 3 paragraphs.
goodAg80
AG
88jrt06
AG
Duck Patrol said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Duck Patrol said:

Seek help.
Aggie304
Duck Patrol said:

ebdb_bnb said:

Duck Patrol said:

The ball gag, it's still in your mouth
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.