Ricky Williams doing work on Celebrity apprentice..

3,284 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ThunderCougarFalconBird
Credible Source
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sporting that ultra sleek 38" waist. Should we take bets on how long it takes for Manziel to be on a reality TV show?

aggiehawg
AG
Probably closer to 42 inches on the waist. He's always been more of fireplug body type, no waist to speak of.

Why it was hard to fit him in the wedding dress.

ETA: Obviously not a Vera Wang dress. They don't alter Vera to fit the bride, the bride alters her body to fit Vera.
dreyOO
Surely there's a half-naked, glistening VY that can be photoshopped into the action?
AgDotCom
Who poses for a photo on a rice burner?

That's like bolting a surfboard rack to the roof of your Prius and cruising for chicks.
Credible Source
AG
AgDotCom said:

That's like bolting a surfboard rack to the roof of your Prius and cruising for chicks.
aggiehawg
AG
AgDotCom said:

Guess Harley Davidson wasn't consulted.
redd38
AG
Is a 38" waist supposed to be an insult?
Credible Source
AG
redd38 said:

Is a 38" waist supposed to be an insult?

For someone modeling with their shirt off, yes. For some regular dude on Texags, that's probably as good as it gets.
goodAg80
AG
HTownAg98
I know we all like to give Ricky crap, but they had a charity challenge on the following episode. Ricky managed to raise around $120,000 in less than 24 hours, and tied for the most donations for his team.
The Fife
WTF happened to his right arm? Really unfortunate tattoo or something?
goodAg80
AG
The Fife said:

WTF happened to his right arm? Really unfortunate tattoo or something?
His whole body looks like it was dipped in candied apple coating.
TexAg1987
Carl Hungus said:

Should we take bets on how long it takes for Manziel to be on a reality TV show?

Be ON a reality show or HAVE HIS OWN reality show?
quidam65
AgDotCom said:

The task on that episode of Celebrity Apprentice had Ricky and his team create an ad campaign for Kawasaki.
The Wonderer
AG
HTownAg98 said:

I know we all like to give Ricky crap, but they had a charity challenge on the following episode. Ricky managed to raise around $120,000 in less than 24 hours, and tied for the most donations for his team.
After claiming he could raise $300,000 to be higher than the woman that wanted to be the project manager.

Over promising and under delivering...still a sip through and through.
Ulrich
That's not so bad, his estimate was just a little... high.
general ulysses
AG
is that a giant blunt in his mouth
goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg said:

Probably closer to 42 inches on the waist. He's always been more of fireplug body type, no waist to speak of.

ETA: Obviously not a Vera Wang dress. They don't alter Vera to fit the bride, the bride alters her body to fit Vera.
I know who Vera Wang is. I probably shouldn't be posting here.
aggiehawg
AG
goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

Any male over the age of twenty should or will know who Vera Wang is if he gets married to a girl from a rich family.

Just to be clear, I do not, nor have I ever bought a dress made by Vera Wang. Tried a lot of them on for s***s and giggles, though,
YouBet
AG
What is it with tu and gender issues? I forgot about that ESPN cover but even back then they were embarrassing themselves with social issues crap even if unintentional.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
aggiehawg said:

goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

Any male over the age of twenty should or will know who Vera Wang is if he gets married to a girl from a rich family.

Just to be clear, I do not, nor have I ever bought a dress made by Vera Wang. Tried a lot of them on for s***s and giggles, though,
upper middle class =/= rich.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.