This should go well....Herman wants to control the message.

8,023 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Science Denier
up-n-aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stevetex. said:

Champ Bailey said:

Stevetex. said:

Aggie304 said:

Stevetex. said:

StephenvilleAg77 said:

Tom Herman is a ticking time bomb for the sip program.

And this is based on what?

Are you blind?

Oops I forgot you thought Charlie was better than Mack

Yes....I see fine. Everything about the Tom Herman hire has been positive. He has been given full control and a blank check for the program. I'm excited and recruits are getting excited and giving Texas another look.

I told you guys Tom Herman is everywhere.

You call this positive?

http://deadspin.com/texas-defends-hiring-ex-baylor-assistant-casey-horny-de-1791310247

Quote:

Last week, Texas hired Baylor assistant Casey Horny to work as a special teams assistant under incoming coach Tom Herman. Horny is a Texas alum and spent three years as a graduate assistant in Austin, but he worked at Baylor for nine years before coming back to Texas. Horny was part of the group of Baylor coaches who pointedly criticized the Baylor administration in early October and tweeted #TRUTHDONTLIE, apparently a favorite saying of Briles. Shortly after Horny announced his hiring, he quietly deleted some pro-Art Briles tweets. But the screenshots remain.

I'm not concerned about a tweet.

You guys were not too concerned when Moorhead cost y'all two recruits over a Drunken tweet.

No biggie.
Look Stevie....I know you're dumb as a ****ing rock, but equating a coach talking some smack to an individual player vs. defending a rape cover-up scandal is weapons grade stupidity. You should take a few moments to ponder what your pea brain has come up with before throwing it out there for the world to see. Geez.....
Short-Fingered Vulgarian
https://twitter.com/tomtheherman?lang=en
W
AG
good grief, he has no clue how 4-star & 5-star recruits behave
technoviking
AG
W said:

good grief, he has no clue how 4-star & 5-star recruits behave

He had so much trust from his players last year that they all let him kiss them and he rewarded them with a 9-4 season and a new multimillion dollar contract for himself.

Surely all of the incoming superstars will bend their wills to him in the same fashion. I can't wait to see what happens if they don't.
End Of Message
AG
Stevetex. said:

Aggie304 said:

Stevetex. said:

StephenvilleAg77 said:

Tom Herman is a ticking time bomb for the sip program.

And this is based on what?

Are you blind?

Oops I forgot you thought Charlie was better than Mack

Yes....I see fine. Everything about the Tom Herman hire has been positive. He has been given full control and a blank check for the program. I'm excited and recruits are getting excited and giving Texas another look.

I told you guys Tom Herman is everywhere.

But, what happens when it bounces?
bigdad
AG
I'm waiting for him to go full Trump at a news conference now.
BohunkAg
AG
bigdad said:

I'm waiting for his old lady to go nuts on Twitter again.

goodAg80
AG
BohunkAg said:

bigdad said:

I'm waiting for his old lady to go nuts on Twitter again.

I need to hang out downtown more often to see if she gets plastered and goes nuts in a bar.
Science Denier
AG
Herman - well, Mrs. Recruit, we would love to have your kid come play at Texas
Mom - ok, go on
Herman - well, parents are too ****ing stupid, I don't allow them to talk to the press
Mom - you saying I'm stupid
Herman - don't take this the wrong way, but yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.