Herman hires Briles' disciple Coach Horny

11,345 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by schwack schwack
redd38
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
goodAg80 said:

You Horny, I'm Horny, we all Horny
Why is only one doing the longhorn sign while the other two are doing the rock n' roll sign?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Why is only one doing the longhorn sign while the other two are doing the rock n' roll sign?
That is weird. I can almost forgive McRaven, he's just the Chancellor, but McConaughey is a roaming Good Will Ambassador for the horns. He should know better.
Froppe
AG
They would have had vINTs in that photo with them, but he was getting another beer at the bar.
RGLAG85
AG
Froppe said:

They would have had vINTs in that photo with them, but he was getting another beer at the bar.
No, he's there, he's just laying at their feet.
RGLAG85
AG
Herman has nice tits!
Ronnie
AG
Quote:

spraying staples
biobioprof
redd38 said:

goodAg80 said:

You Horny, I'm Horny, we all Horny
I'm an old, so I didn't even know there was a rock n roll sign. I thought it might be like what MIT students do with their class ring. As a student you wear it so the beaver defecates on you; as an alum you turn it around so it defecates on the world.

So... if you're a tu fan or employee, the Horn dumps on you, while if you're collecting millions from Texas...
goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg said:

Wasn't he like some Quality Control defensive guy at Baylor? Pretty damn low on the totem pole? I can imagine he was pressured by his bosses to get on board with #CAB crappola.
Quote:

Casey Horny is in his ninth season on the Baylor staff as the assistant director of football operations in charge of defensive quality control.
Horny joined the Baylor staff from Texas State, where he served as the Bobcats' co-defensive coordinator and safeties coach in 2007. Prior to that, he spent two seasons (2005 and 2006) as defensive backs coach at Trinity University in San Antonio and two as cornerbacks coach (2003 and 2004) at Sam Houston State.
A native of Goliad, Texas, Horny spent three seasons as a graduate assistant at Texas, where he worked with the Longhorns' defensive backs. Texas posted a 31-7 record during his three seasons at the school, twice finished among the nation's top 10 and won two bowl games. He earned his bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Texas in 2000 and 2002, respectively.
Horny and his wife, Cara, have two daughters, Carsyn, Breslyn and Evelyn.
GAC06
AG
Quote:

Carsyn, Breslyn and Evelyn.

Good Lord
aggiehawg
AG
Which reminds me, WTH do "quality control" people do??
Froppe
AG
aggiehawg said:

Which reminds me, WTH do "quality control" people do??
They make sure the "friendly" judge gets the first phone call.
88jrt06
AG
GAC06 said:

Quote:

Carsyn, Breslyn and Evelyn.

Good Lord

....meet Breckyn. WTF, sips?

LOSEYN, the commode detonator here.
aggiehawg
AG
Thought OR board would like that.
biobioprof
Speaking of things seen on that hirsute bovine site, someone started a change.org petition about Horny, and some of the fake signatures are both amusingly predictable and reinforce my low opinion of change.org.

https://www.change.org/p/the-university-of-texas-at-austin-casey-horny-is-a-rape-apologist-doesn-t-belong-at-texas/c?source_location=petition_show
HTownAg98
Queso the Cat: Avenge me.
aggiehawg
AG
I was trying to figure out who was riding the horse (Sooners). It's a naked Stoops with a golf bag full of dildos. LOL.
goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg said:

I was trying to figure out who was riding the horse (Sooners). It's a naked Stoops with a golf bag full of dildos. LOL.
He has a noticeable rack on him.
aggiehawg
AG
Nope. Poster by the name of Cascader.
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

Is the purple thing in the upper left supposed to be a horned frog? I thought it was a KSU cat until I saw the one on the right.
aggiehawg
AG
Yeah. Although it looks more like a furry horned frog. That one needed a tad more work.
goodAg80
AG

Nice.
aggiehawg
AG
What a wuss. Not sure who is the biggest one, Perrin, Horny or Herman. Just tell the truth. Horny was threatened with his job if he didn't support Baby Briles' "justice" campaign for his Daddy.

Does manage to skirt the issue of whether Horny ever had any contact with the victims though. Is he at any risk of being dragged into court to testify at a future date??
20ag07
Quote:

Horny was threatened with his job if he didn't support Baby Briles' "justice" campaign for his Daddy.
Threatened by who? All the assistants were short termers at that point and didn't have firing authority. And they all knew 2016 was the end. He supported and then lost his job. So who was threatening him?
aggiehawg
AG
20ag07 said:

Quote:

Horny was threatened with his job if he didn't support Baby Briles' "justice" campaign for his Daddy.
Threatened by who? All the assistants were short termers at that point and didn't have firing authority. And they all knew 2016 was the end. He supported and then lost his job. So who was threatening him?
Well, if he wasn't under pressure to go along with the twitter and t-shirt campaign, that means he's a fan of Briles after the details came out implicating coaching staff members in failure to report the sexual assaults.

Thought I was being kind by suggesting he was pressured into it, instead of the much worse alternative. Besides, Grobe was clueless and powerless last season. Kendal was running the show. Grobe's headset likely wasn't even turned on when he was on the sidelines last year.

And this hire by Herman is being met with a ton of blowback by the horn faithful. Perrin didn't issue that statement for s***s and giggles.
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

Grobe's headset likely wasn't even turned on when he was on the sidelines last year.
I agree.
Wildmen03
AG
I guess Coach Rapey was a bit on the nose.
brotheraggie
So much for any ethics
Mookie
AG
Any texts from briles to horny? Tough to search for "horny" in the briles records...
45-70Ag
AG
Briles was probably on a cell phone telling the coaches what to do during a game.
The Fife
Mookie said:

Any texts from briles to horny? Tough to search for "horny" in the briles records...
Only 11,288 hits when you search. Briles and that QA guy must have talked an awful lot.
Mookie
AG
Horny has to have baggage. Going from 115k/year in Waco to 65k/year with Tommy boy means he didn't hAve a whole lot of options.
B/CS Dreaming
AG
Quote:

Horny and his wife, Cara, have two daughters, Carsyn, Breslyn and Evelyn
Which of these is the son?
schwack schwack
AG
The shag site does make me laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFKFC
Write Horny a check for a year's salary and get him the **** out of Austin. This scandal will get worse and worse. Only a matter of time until documents show up proving Horny knew about the rape-fest and protected it. We'll look a lot better having fired him before that shoe drops."

Dear Mike Perrin, Greg Fenves, and Tom Head Coach MENSA Herman:

This situation and how to handle it is so stupidly obvious that two dudes (one named after a Playstation videogame and the other a bucket of fried chicken) on a message board would be doing a better job than y'all. Grow a pair, cut him loose, quietly if you want to, and get our University away from this mess.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.