Austin Sports Talk

9,636 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by biobioprof
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't confuse the pansy with facts.

They announced their preferred location in may. These things don't just happen overnight. They have to dig up bodies from the state cemetery.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

They have to dig up bodies from the state cemetery.
To get the necessary votes for approval??
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Dr. Watson said:

RPM said:

I think Kyle Field was overbuilt and piecemealed. That being said, DKKR is a complete asymmetrical eyesore.

I can't figure out if the end zone seats are crooked or if the rest of the stadium is.
The whole 40 acres is crooked.
beer.morebeer.mostbeer
but they sell beer in the stands...
The Chicken Ranch
AG
I guess I really don't give a sh*+ what they do at tu. I hope our rivalry stays on hiatus for generations, and I look forward to generations of Aggies that don't ever remember a time when we weren't in the SEC.
CajunAg86
beer.morebeer.mostbeer said:

There has to be SOME reason those huge crowds show besides watching brisket and coach core values. I'd drink too - if they sold vodka, those sales would be astronomical.
AgOutsideAustin
AG

Well look here queer,morequeer,mostqueer chimes in.
AgGrad99
AG
Quote:

Since you asked, the preferred location for the new arena was announced in late May 2016.
So the school announced where they'd like to build it someday? It's pretty much built then. Sweet.
beer.morebeer.mostbeer
AgOutsideAustin said:

STFU
AgOutsideAustin
AG

AgOutsideAustin said:

STFU

So sensitive!
RGLAG85
AG
etexorange said:

Quote:

And to support my contention I point to the huge delay in the tennis facility (neighborhood association fought that it court)
I'm not sure what you're talking about here, that's twice today I've read cracks about "tennis courts."

You do realize that work is well underway on the tennis courts next to Disch-Falk Field? It's quite obvious at the corner of 35 and MLK.

Ribbon-cutting scheduled spring 2017

With all the construction activity going on in that picture, they'll be through in no time. It appears they're having clay courts. Impressive!
Jack Squat 83
AG
RGLAG85 said:

etexorange said:

Quote:

And to support my contention I point to the huge delay in the tennis facility (neighborhood association fought that it court)
I'm not sure what you're talking about here, that's twice today I've read cracks about "tennis courts."

You do realize that work is well underway on the tennis courts next to Disch-Falk Field? It's quite obvious at the corner of 35 and MLK.

With all the construction activity going on in that picture, they'll be through in no time. It appears their having clay courts. Impressive!
Weird, I figured they were grass courts and they are letting it grow from the outside in. You might be right though it might be clay.
88jrt06
AG
etexorange said:

Quote:

Those poor kids are going to have more particulates shoved deep into their lungs than a Beijing coal miner.
BRAVEAG
Wabs said:

It appears they are willing to give their new coach whatever it takes (or whatever he wants) to succeed. Was there some reason they weren't willing to do this for Strong?
racists
aggiehawg
AG
aggiepridewhoop said:

Wabs said:

It appears they are willing to give their new coach whatever it takes (or whatever he wants) to succeed. Was there some reason they weren't willing to do this for Strong?
racists
Actually, I'm kind of tired of that meme. Charlie Strong failed at tu not because he was Black and the boosters had a problem with it. He failed because he's not a good coach at a high profile job. Louisville in the Big East is one thing. USF is more his speed.

The Forty Acres?? Beyond his abilities.
GreatSullysGhost
etexorange said:

Quote:

How's the work on the new basketball facility coming along?

Since you asked, the preferred location for the new arena was announced in late May 2016.

They put a lid on it. Good, at least it will save the Almighty from having to watch that hot garbage.
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

aggiepridewhoop said:

Wabs said:

racists
Actually, I'm kind of tired of that meme. Charlie Strong failed at tu not because he was Black and the boosters had a problem with it. He failed because he's not a good coach at a high profile job. Louisville in the Big East is one thing. USF is more his speed.

The Forty Acres?? Beyond his abilities.
Not mutually exclusive
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.