Aubrun v. OU

11,567 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Flexbone
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I assume we're all pulling for Aubrun.
coolerguy12
AG
You're correct. Hardly fair that a 2 loss BDF team is paired with a 4 loss SEC team but that just goes to show where each conference stands. Even a terrible year for the SEC is better than the big 12.
FJB
AG
Listening to mushmouth, you'd think an ABC After School Special is in the works to tell the Joe Mixon story - "2nd Chances - fighting for redemption"

Yeah I will pull for Auburn
Rocco S
Look at you rooting on your losing record no bowl tshirt schools real rival hiding behind the b12 skirt posting on a non rivals website
LonghornDub
Uh, Rocco, hope you're not driving tonight.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

titanmaster_race
BurntOut said:

Hahahaha at all the sec skirt wearin aggies around here. You are all desperately rooting for Auburn and its hilarious.

says the big 12 skirt wearin, couch-sittin horn desperately rooting for their real rival to beat someone that shouldn't care about in a bowl game

and then making an account on a non-rivals website to show us how obsessed we are
Dobre casy
AG
BurntOut said:

Hahahaha at all the sec skirt wearin aggies around here. You are all desperately rooting for Auburn and its hilarious.

Hahahaha at all the BDF skirt wearin horns around here. You are all desperately rooting for Oklahoma and its hilarious.

Yawn.
Dobre casy
AG
BurntOut said:

Enjoy watching the rise of Texas under Tom Herman on top of everything.

I have a feeling your pants will be rising a full 2 inches when you see Tommy the Tongue making out with your players.
marble rye
AG
Is OP trying to be clever or is he dyslexic?

GDit
Muy
AG
Sip hates Aggsieyes so much they cheer for OU players who beat up their girlfriends.
BurntOut
Vito said:

BurntOut said:

Hahahaha at all the BDF skirt wearin horns around here. You are all desperately rooting for Oklahoma and its hilarious.

Yawn.

Its funny that you actually think Texas fans want OU to win this game. Thats an aggie type sec move.
LonghornDub
Pam Poovey said:

Is OP trying to be clever or is he dyslexic?

GDit
When you've been in the SEC long enough, you'll learn that's the correct pronunciation according to the locals. I write like I talk. If you were in the ACC, you'ld learn that Clemson is pronounced "Climpson".

LonghornDub
Muy said:

Sip hates Aggsieyes so much they cheer for OU players who beat up their girlfriends.
Not this sip. Against OU, I'd pull for the devil and his fallen angels.

Rocco S
BurntOut said:

Vito said:

BurntOut said:

Yawn.

Its funny that you actually think Texas fans want OU to win this game. Thats an aggie type sec move.

They do and you're a special kind of stupud
Tom Doniphon
And had you ever attended texas you'd realize that Oklahoma is their real and hated rival... instead, here you are cheering them on. Congrats?

ETA... that's supposed to be for that other dick head, not dub.
Muy
AG
ABC smacked Brent down.
BurntOut
Rocco S said:

BurntOut said:

Vito said:

BurntOut said:

Yawn.

No, they are not. If you say it a 100 more times it wont make it true. This is some wiered reverse psychology trick by aggie fans to make themselves feel better by living vicariously through other sec teams. Yall should be embarrassed by wearing such a big skirt on these boards.

Basically aggies are just another average .500 sec team just like you were in the Big 12. Nothing has changed no matter how desperately you root for sec teams.

Funny thing is! Your best sec team was a team of Big 12 recruits and players.
LonghornDub
Question: Do y'all think Aubrun and Bama fans are pulling for each other's teams in the bowl games? That seems dumb to me as they have to recruit against each other.

Science Denier
AG
BurntOut said:

Lol. Aggies make a living off of rooting for teams they are not even fans of to make them feel better for having really never wintnessed their team won anything of real significance on their own in their lifetime.

Sec sec sec!!!

I'd avoid SMU if I were you.
Dobre casy
AG
jblaschke said:

BurntOut said:

Lol. Aggies make a living off of rooting for teams they are not even fans of to make them feel better for having really never wintnessed their team won anything of real significance on their own in their lifetime.

Sec sec sec!!!

I'd avoid SMU if I were you.

He won't get your joke...he reads/writes at a 7th grade level and his logic is 5th grade level.
Rocco S
BurntOut said:

Rocco S said:

BurntOut said:

Vito said:

BurntOut said:

Yawn.

No, they are not. If you say it a 100 more times it wont make it true. This is some wiered reverse psychology trick by aggie fans to make themselves feel better by living vicariously through other sec teams. Yall should be embarrassed by wearing such a big skirt on these boards.

Basically aggies are just another average .500 sec team just like you were in the Big 12. Nothing has changed no matter how desperately you root for sec teams.

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/176256-Sugar-Bowl-Brent-OU-and-Auburn

First reply. I'm sure there are others. Again, you're a special kind of stupid, but so are most all tshirt sips.

A lot of people are rooting for Auburn in this one because of Mixon.
Rocco S
How ****ing ironic is it that the two people on this thread clowning on people rooting for their conference root for a college football team they don't have a degree from?
coolerguy12
AG
Let me summarize this thread to make sure I have it right.

-idiot sip starts thread asking if we're rooting for auburn against sip true rival.
- second idiot sip starts an account on non rival website to talk trash about non rival hiding behind skirt of SEC team even though non rival prison raped real rival last time they met. (Both sips rooted for true rival in this game)
-both idiot sips trip over each other's ***** to tell non rival how bad they hate true rival and how bad they need auburn to beat them. (Defined as hiding behind auburns skirt)
LonghornDub
That game's over. Go Climpson!

Rocco S
coolerguy12 said:

Let me summarize this thread to make sure I have it right.

-idiot sip starts thread asking if we're rooting for auburn against sip true rival.
- second idiot sip starts an account on non rival website to talk trash about non rival hiding behind skirt of SEC team even though non rival prison raped real rival last time they met. (Both sips rooted for true rival in this game)
-both idiot sips trip over each other's ***** to tell non rival how bad they hate true rival and how bad they need auburn to beat them. (Defined as hiding behind auburns skirt)

The only reason either of them are posting to tell us rooting for your conference is wrong is because we lost to KSU.

Who is from their tshirt team's conference.

And their tshirt team is sitting at home during bowl season for the 3rd time in 6 years.
LonghornDub
Tony Casillas has a tweet (?) out blasting Stoops for playing Mixon and apologizing to OU nation. For you younguns, He was a star for OU. Saw it on OB but don't know how to post it on here.

BillYeoman
LonghornDub said:

Tony Casillas has a tweet (?) out blasting Stoops for playing Mixon and apologizing to OU nation. For you younguns, He was a star for OU. Saw it on OB but don't know how to post it on here.

He was also very skeptical of The Boz redemption tour. Casillas was/is awesome.
Flexbone
BurntOut said:

Rocco S said:

BurntOut said:

Vito said:

BurntOut said:

Yawn.

And yet, the team you buy tshirts at Wal Mart to support but couldn't actually get into hasn't EVEN managed ONE .500 record in 4 years.

You are such a ****ing loser.
Rocco S
Get him Law Hawk!
HeyMoe
AG
The Big 12 Champions beat an SEC team that finished third in their division.

.....and there was much rejoicing ....
HTownAg98
HeyMoe said:

Yayyyyyyyy.
Andy Farmer
HeyMoe said:

Ahh but it was the vaunted SEC West. Best division in the land!

And how did A&M do against the 4th place Big 12 team?
Rocco S
How'd badasstech do in their bowl game?
Andy Farmer
Not well.
Hood
AG
Rocco S said:

How'd badasstech do in their bowl game?
#DIV/0!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.