Boomer Sooner mofo's (Joe Mixon)

5,445 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Wildmen03
ce1994
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/bob-stoops-david-boren-and-joe-castiglione-should-all-be-fired-121916

The pimp hand is strong with that one.
Señor Chang
AG
Good writeup. Don't think I have ever disagreed with Clay Travis.
ce1994
AG
I will say one thing. Bob Stoops should be fired on the spot. Period.
goodAg80
AG

hypocrisy
hpkrs/
noun

[ol]
  • the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
  • [/ol]
    Humorous Username
    AG
    The NCAA won't like being called out in that article. They are going to punish the hell out of Wake Forest for this.
    McInnis80
    "I would like to build a University of which the football team could be proud." Former OU President George Cross, in response to a Oklahoma state legislator's question on why the school need more money.

I think Boren took quick action on the SAE video to protect football recruiting.
    Some Junkie Cosmonaut
    AG
    McInnis80 said:

I think Boren took quick action on the SAE video to protect football recruiting.

there is absolutely zero doubt about that.
    dreyOO
    Penn state, fsu, waco, OU...doing whatever they can to win. Just disgusting that society has fallen off so far in these places.
    AGBOOSTER
    Fire this scumbag too:-
    Quote:

Oklahoma running back coach Cale Gundy even lauded Mixon to the press: "He made a split-second and wrong decision, and he knows that. He is a super, super kid."
    The Collective
    AG
    ruddyduck said:

McInnis80 said:

there is absolutely zero doubt about that.

Yep. Zero doubt. There may have been some angst over SJW protesters showing up in Norman, but based on Stoops' quick reaction - concern #1 was football recruiting.
    goodAg80
    AG
    AGBOOSTER said:

Quote:

Oklahoma running back coach Cale Gundy even lauded Mixon to the press: "He made a split-second and wrong decision, and he knows that. He is a super, super kid."

That's why he also made the split second decision to leave her to her injuries and get out of there before someone could apprehend him.
    Synopsis
    ce1994 said:

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/bob-stoops-david-boren-and-joe-castiglione-should-all-be-fired-121916

The pimp hand is strong with that one.
    WTF... We have gone over the cliff as a society. Why isn't he in JAIL?
    W
    AG
    Mixon declared for the draft.

will be interesting to see what the NFL does with him
    Mr. Random
    Wow! The comments below the article are scary!
    RockInspector
    Stoops is a win at all costs type of guy...just like Switzer and Briles.

Sooner and Baylor trash...nothing more, nothing less.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    W said:

I'm not sure the NFL can do much other than tell the teams there is a zero tolerance standard for Mixon. He screws up again, he's out of the league.

It would be pretty silly to suspend him for events that happened nearly three years before the draft.
    HTownAg98
    aggiehawg said:

W said:

I'm not sure the NFL can do much other than tell the teams there is a zero tolerance standard for Mixon. He screws up again, he's out of the league.

It would be pretty silly to suspend him for events that happened nearly three years before the draft.

Terelle Pryor says hi.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    HTownAg98 said:

aggiehawg said:

W said:

Terelle Pryor says hi.
    Three years is a lot different from six months. And Pryor was suspended by the NCAA, lied about his intent to stay with the team and actually serve his suspension. So, the NFL honored the NCAA suspension.
    Synopsis
    AGBOOSTER said:

Quote:

You see, THIS is why I get so upset as a fan of the Sooners (and occasionally the Cowboys as well). There is so damned little else going on in this boring state that college football literally rules here. Well now they have the Thunder but you catch my drift. I will guarantee you that roughly 95 percent of all "Sooner fans" justify the whole Mixon mess one way or another. Why? Because it is "THEIR BELOVED SOONERS" who can do NO WRONG.

staticdoor
    AG
    Had a Sooner gf for 10 yrs in my 20s-early 30s. We are still friends and I texted her and asked her how she felt about Mixon. Her response "it is disgusting and I am embarrassed" --- so she must be in the 5%
    Synopsis
    sphinx said:

Had a Sooner gf for 10 yrs in my 20s-early 30s. We are still friends and I texted her and asked her how she felt about Mixon. Her response "it is disgusting and I am embarrassed" --- so she must be in the 5%

Good for her. She isn't a part of sooner group think. Most of those who would find some way to justify such disgusting behavior would be guys, IMHO.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    sphinx said:

Most normal fan bases would feel that way. I wouldn't want a guy like Mixon on the Aggie team, no matter how talented.

Meh, dude is still going to get paid big money, blow it all away and hurt or kill someone else. Mixon is Stoops' Lawrence Taylor. He'll be remembered for that alone out side of of the 3 million or so people who live in Oklahoma.

If Stoops had an accident tomorrow, Castiglione would hire Art Briles. That's how low OU rolls.
    Synopsis
    aggiehawg said:

sphinx said:

Most normal fan bases would feel that way. I wouldn't want a guy like Mixon on the Aggie team, no matter how talented.

Meh, dude is still going to get paid big money, blow it all away and hurt or kill someone else. Mixon is Stoops' Lawrence Taylor. He'll be remembered for that alone out side of of the 3 million or so people who live in Oklahoma.

If Stoops had an accident tomorrow, Castiglione would hire Art Briles. That's how low OU rolls.
    A good comparison AH. I would support firing these clowns.
    aggiesq
    AG
    aggiehawg said:

sphinx said:

Taylor or Lawrence Phillips from Nebraska?

aggiehawg
    AG
    aggiesq said:

aggiehawg said:

sphinx said:

Taylor or Lawrence Phillips from Nebraska?

Brain fart on my part. Lawrence Phillips. Nebraska. My bad.
    oragator
    We had a kid get punched by a woman this weekend.

http://www.alligator.org/news/crime/article_a7f460a8-d623-11e6-a6b6-13449fc1fd99.html

Somehow, he was able to not break her face.
    Wildmen03
    AG

Quote:

Aisia Shakiyla Valmyr

God I hate ****ing names like this.
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.