No threads from the Houston braintrust on the Cowboys irrelevance?

21,776 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dixichkn
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fair point
Sea Gull
AG
88jrt06 said:

Duck Patrol said:

88jrt06 said:

ClickClack said:

Duck Patrol said:

Best day in Houston sports history

Deflect deflect deflect
Biggest loser...Duck guy. Huge trash talker. Incredible # of trash posts. Failure.
Whoops!

Damn didn't know I was affecting this many lives! Guess what, titsy? The Cowboys are still Americas Team, and the Texans still don't matter.

He's so battered, he's using his name for his mom: "titsy"
Yuck. Train wrecks are ugly...as are mental breakdowns.

Says the guy who rushed to OR to post about the Texans "victory."

And bringing moms into this? A grown man said a mom joke? Hilarious....dude is all sorts of pissed off. Seems like he has a case of little man syndrome when it comes to the Cowboys.
Ronnie Mund
Dick Patrol is absolutely losing it.
Sea Gull
AG
Nah, I'm cool, butty. Are we still friends?
FW Declerk
Lets F some *****s!
ebdb_bnb
Poor Dick Patrol is so crushed.
Busdriver99
AG
Ouch. The metroplex has got to be stunned by this underachievement
Sea Gull
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Look at bnb making friends!
vin1041
AG
Disappointed this weekend by the results of the Texans and the Cowboys!!!!!!
88jrt06
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Yessir.
3B Paul 97
AG
At least Dallass doesn't have to worry about the playoff disappointment continuing with the Mavericks.
Sea Gull
AG
Hot damn, I've got a fan club now. Good to see you boys are still not caring about the Cowboys.
88jrt06
AG
Duck Patrol said:

Hot damn, I've got a fan club now. Good to see you boys are still not caring about the Cowboys.
The stages of grief for this guy includes "delusion". Guess he has to go through 5.
It's time for *acceptance*.
The 'boys lost. You don't even have "fan club" with Dallas fans, dude. They probably wish you'd just vanish.
Sea Gull
AG
88jrt06 said:

Duck Patrol said:

The stages of grief for this guy includes "delusion". Guess he has to go through 5.
The 'boys lost. You don't even have "fan club" with Dallas fans, dude. They probably wish you'd just vanish.

Luckily, I'm not in the business of making friends online or grabbing attention on here. It's just comical to see all the Texans fans so giddy when their team got an absolute ass kicking on Saturday. Must be fun to live vicariously through another NFL team because "your team" just doesn't ****ing matter.
Ronnie Mund
Duck Patrol said:

88jrt06 said:

Duck Patrol said:

Luckily, I'm not in the business of making friends online or grabbing attention on here. It's just comical to see all the Texans fans so giddy when their team got an absolute ass kicking on Saturday. Must be fun to live vicariously through another NFL team because "your team" just doesn't ****ing matter.

Texans fans? MY Packers kicked the dog sh*t out of "your" boyz.

If that didn't happen, MY Patriots would've done the same.
88jrt06
AG
Duck Patrol said:

88jrt06 said:

Duck Patrol said:

The stages of grief for this guy includes "delusion".

Aggie304
Thread started about Texans by a cowgirl fan

cowgirls then fail to win a single playoff game, again
Sea Gull
AG
88jrt06 said:

Duck Patrol said:

88jrt06 said:

Duck Patrol said:

The stages of grief for this guy includes "delusion".

Ah, the old C/LOL face when you don't have a response. Just like a TBAT fan on here would do.
Tom Hagen
AG
Nice tat, Duck Patrol

Flashdiaz
AG
just put a small 'ke' after LI
vin1041
AG
Gee I wonder what other fan base(tu) used to be like that?
Sea Gull
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Nice tat, Duck Patrol

Thanks, bro. You want my tat guy's number? Maybe you can get one that symbolizes all the Texans Super Bowl wins.
Jock 07
AG
Some of you people take professional sports way to seriously
dixichkn
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

ClickClack said:

Here's the thing cowboys fans. If you weren't such annoying tw*ts about everything and thumping your chest at every moment, people wouldn't take so much joy in it getting shoved back in your face.

You'd think you wouldn't be so thin-skinned for all the big talk. But you're a bunch of poosays as we suspected.

I'm actually a Texans fan too. But I see more trash talking after losses from Texans fans. It doesn't really make sense either. Cowboys fans hate the giants redskins and eagles. But it seems other Texans fans really hate the cowboys. Never understood it.
Then maybe try rereading the first paragraph you copied..........

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.