No threads from the Houston braintrust on the Cowboys irrelevance?

21,778 Views | 267 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dixichkn
Confucius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As often as you claim irrelevance using arbitrary time periods, surely you can talk smack about the Cowboys having done nothing for the past 10 hours since claiming a 1 seed in the NFC.
Rick Dalton
AG
You're so cute.
BohunkAg
AG
Surely you will wait until after the playoffs to post this.
Flashdiaz
AG
Cowboy fans are the same as longhorn fans.
The Collective
AG
BohunkAg said:

Why? The Cowboys have accomplished more this season than the Texans have in their history.
Confucius
CJS4715 said:

BohunkAg said:

Why? The Cowboys have accomplished more this season than the Texans have in their history.

The point went over Bohunk's head, as usual.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
CJS4715 said:

BohunkAg said:

Wrong. The Texans have beaten the Cowboys in a preseason game. This is feat the Cowboys will never equal.
MikeRoEconomist
AG
Everyone is irrelevant after the hawks secured playoff position
bonfarr
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Texans fans are like Baylor fans.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Cowboys fans root for two winning teams (Cowboys and Aggies).

Rooting for the Texans is like being a Longhorns fan, constantly cheering for a loser.
BillYeoman
Texans are in 1st place and the Rockets are rolling.
TexAg1987
Rangers were pretty good this year too. Wonder how that worked out?
BohunkAg
AG
bonfarr said:

Flashdiaz said:

Texans fans are like Baylor fans.
I beg to differ...Baylor likes to tout their regular season championships too.

jkag89
CJS4715 said:

BohunkAg said:

There was a time in Cowboys history when accomplishments such as locking up the top seed were only a means to an end, not something to brag about.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Daddy Dallas securing ANOTHER playoff spot
Tom Hagen
AG
January is coming.
AgsinGA
AG
Will Romo be holding on extra points?????? Asking for a friend .
CHEN Ag 2019
AG
Cynical_Texan said:

Flashdiaz said:

Cowboys fans root for two winning teams (Cowboys and Aggies).

Rooting for the Texans is like being a Longhorns fan, constantly cheering for a loser.

Unlike the whorns, at least the texans have had a winning record for the past 3 years
Muy
AG
Tom Hagen said:

January is coming.

Later for Dallas since they get a bye, and January will be home games.
Sea Gull
AG
jkag89 said:

CJS4715 said:

BohunkAg said:

There was a time in Cowboys history when accomplishments such as locking up the top seed were only a means to an end, not something to brag about.

But then the Texans came along and started trying to compare dick sizes with Daddy. Just another way to rub Texans fans noses in their ***** Maybe one day they'll learn that the Texans are the most irrelevant franchise in NFL history. Hell even the Jags have made the conference championship game. Y'all might get there someday.
jkag89
Duck Patrol said:

jkag89 said:

CJS4715 said:

BohunkAg said:

But then the Texans came along and started trying to compare dick sizes with Daddy. Just another way to rub Texans fans noses in their ***** Maybe one day they'll learn that the Texans are the most irrelevant franchise in NFL history. Hell even the Jags have made the conference championship game. Y'all might get there someday.
I'm a Cowboy fan, one old enough to remember Lily, Howley, Staubach, Hayes, Hill, Pearson, etc. Never could understand the need to rub anyone's nose in it, why not act like you've been there and done that. Well maybe you're not old enough to remember the glory days where the Cowboys made it to the NFC Championship Game more often than not.
Sea Gull
AG
I agree. Just fun to watch the lolTexans fans get pissed. They deserve everything they get.
vin1041
AG
Its tough being a Texans fan. Sometimes it feels like Jerry Jones is our GM and Tony Romeo is our QB.
Furlock Bones
AG
Duck Patrol said:

I agree. Just fun to watch the lolTexans fans get pissed. They deserve everything they get.

Such a pathetic little *****.
MooreTrucker
AG
jkag89 said:

Duck Patrol said:

jkag89 said:

CJS4715 said:

BohunkAg said:

I'm a Cowboy fan, one old enough to remember Lily, Howley, Staubach, Hayes, Hill, Pearson, etc. Never could understand the need to rub anyone's nose in it, why not act like you've been there and done that. Well maybe you're not old enough to remember the glory days where the Cowboys made it to the NFC Championship Game more often than not.
I'm definitely old enough to remember all of that, and yeah, it's fun to talk smack so that's what we're gonna do.
MooreTrucker
AG
vin1041 said:

Its tough being a Texans fan. Sometimes it feels like Jerry Jones is our GM and Tony Romeo is our QB.
Both are something that you can only dream about, as your GM gives a crap-ton of money to a QB that is two levels below Romo, while Jerry makes plans for HOF induction.
LatinAggie1997
AG
I don't like the Cowboys because I'm from Houston.

Here's to both teams making the SB and the Texans winning it all at home.

Of course, at that moment I will still understand and fully admit that the Cowboys have more championships and a more storied history and that you wholeheartedly consider yourselves "America's team" and are true blue fans til death.

Yeah, I got it.
Go Texans!
TheCougarHunter
AG
BillYeoman said:

First place in the big 12 of the NFL. Congrats
Wisconsin_Ag
Has there ever been a more obnoxious Cowboys Fan on TA than Confucius??????
BillYeoman
Division clinched. Playoff bound.
staticdoor
AG
TheCougarHunter said:

BillYeoman said:

First place in the big 12 of the NFL. Congrats
Except in this instance it gets you into the playoffs
Sea Gull
AG
Furlock Bones said:

Duck Patrol said:

Hey *****, going to brag about another afc south title? Had to fight for this one, eh? Lol. Can't wait to see who ass blasts you in the wild card round.
staticdoor
AG
So you are the Reed McKenzie of the Cowboys?
stick93
AG
Duck Patrol said:

Furlock Bones said:

Duck Patrol said:

Hey *****, going to brag about another afc south title? Had to fight for this one, eh? Lol. Can't wait to see who ass blasts you in the wild card round.

Just remember this is just another "Look at me(please)" thread started by a Cowboy fan. But don't let that get in the way of the narrative you are working on here. It's cute.
Rocagnante
AG
I'm pretty well convinced there is an inverse relationship between the douchiness of the cowboys fan and the likelihood they're from DFW. It's as if subconsciously they feel they have to try harder to prove they're a real cowboys fan.

See also t-shirt t-sip. The parallels are uncanny.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.