Only in Austin

5,389 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SassyAggie87
Tom Hagen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://kxan.com/2016/12/08/trees-decked-with-condoms-as-part-of-citys-hiv-outreach/

This will be a convenient place for Herman to take his players when the relationship progresses past the kissing stage.
titanmaster_race
The only logical continuation of cocks not glocks
80s Guy
So wait? They have to be in the woods to get wood?
Aggies Revenge
AG
80s Guy said:

So wait? They have to be in the woods to get wood?
What do you have against the Outdoors Board???
The Wonderer
AG
I guess you have to step up your game when you move to a P5 head coaching gig. Kissing ain't gonna cut with Texas players.
Martin Cash
AG
Herbstreit was right - cesspool.
TAMUdoc88
AG
Why waste money on lube though? Sips are used to people going in dry.
agent-maroon
AG
Someone on the Politics board suggested setting up a few game cameras for fun & profit. I don't necessarily think they were talking about blackmail because, well, it's Austin...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Potcake
AG
agent-maroon said:

Someone on the Politics board suggested setting up a few game cameras for fun & profit. I don't necessarily think they were talking about blackmail because, well, it's Austin...

I wouldn't be surprised that there are a lot of latents on that board.
Aggball2010
AG
Where's goalie Texan?
Talon2DSO
AG
It's Austin. Why do people need to go into the woods for this? They're free to just do it in the open like the ancient Greeks in the age of Caligula
always gig em
AG
Quote:

"It's just something creative, something unique and we are actually evaluating to see the effectiveness because we want to make sure the access is easy,"

You cant make this stuff up. This town and the campus is truly a cesspool of gigantic proportions.

STAY WEIRD AUSTIN.
GAC06
AG
Talon2DSO said:

It's Austin. Why do people need to go into the woods for this? They're free to just do it in the open like the ancient Greeks in the age of Caligula
Caligula was Roman.
vansprinkle
AG
This would make more sense around the Baylor campus. "Pull them into the woods, use a rubber, don't leave any traces of DNA."
Talon2DSO
AG
GAC06 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Caligula was Roman.

You know what I meant
APHIS AG
And the West Coast contamination continues.
Demosthenes81
AG
GAC06 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Caligula was Roman.
Shh, he's on a roll.
pdc093
So much for their ban on plastic bags.
got1forya
Not to ruin your party but you are crazy if you think the same stuff is not happening in College Station.
yeahright81
AG
There are bags of condoms hanging from trees in cs? Ron Burgundy doesn't believe you.
phatbeast
AG
GAC06 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Caligula was Roman.

You don't think the Greeks were depraved while Caligula was ruling Rome?
goodAg80
AG
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-11-most-depraved-things-the-roman-emperors-ever-di-1479671517
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
So they want people risking the spread of AIDS by just wearing condoms and ****ing anyways? Apprently they don't understand how that **** spreads.
Muy
AG
always gig em said:

Quote:

"It's just something creative, something unique and we are actually evaluating to see the effectiveness because we want to make sure the access is easy,"

You cant make this stuff up. This town and the campus is truly a cesspool of gigantic proportions.

STAY WEIRD AUSTIN.

This
ghollow
AG
TAMUdoc88 said:

Why waste money on lube though? Sips are used to people going in dry.

Come on! It's Christmas! Everyone should get something special during ghe Holidays
SassyAggie87
Last time I was in Austin when the bars closed at the domain as I walking towards my car I saw a guy behind the dumpster

Potcake
AG
SassyAggie87 said:

Last time I was in Austin when the bars closed at the domain as I walking towards my car I saw a guy behind the dumpster

Dude, you must have been wasted, Oil Can Harry's is nowhere near the Domain. Hope you made it to Walnut Creek Park though.
SassyAggie87
I'm a chick and to make things worse we made eye contact

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.