An ex sip coach gives his thoughts on sip defensive players

6,429 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AGC
StephenvilleAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Poona Ford - "We said it when we recruited him: I just wish he was 30 pounds heavier and three inches taller. He'd be a first rounder. Great kid to be around."

Jordan Elliott - "He can just take you and sling you."

Charles Omenihu - "He was a really good listener."

D'Andre Christmas - "I think he's a perfect five technique for this league. He doesn't have enough moves to really use that quickness yet but if he works, man we were really happy with him."

Marcel Southall - "I wish we would have played him this year. I think he could have helped us."

Chris Daniels - "I don't want to say he's a loafer but it's like the light bulb still hasn't come on."

Gerald Wilbon - "He carries the lunch bucket to practice. Needs to pop the center better (on pass rush)."

Chris Nelson - "He's a good kid. We were always trying to get him a little more mean."

Quote:

Malcolm Roach - "Special player in my book. We had no clue he was going to be who he is."

Malik Jefferson - "Sometimes he'd play hard, physical. Sometimes Charmin. K-State was just damn bizarre."

Jeff McCulloch - "He surprised us some. You're getting more with him. He's mentally tough."

Edwin Freeman - "He made more plays than any linebacker we had. He gets caught in the wash (in the run game) but he really helped late (in the season)."

Anthony Wheeler - "We went with Ed (Freeman) when we started playing these teams that just threw it every down."

Breckyn Hager - "He just has a complete disregard for his body."

Erick Fowler - "Sometimes you have freshmen you know you have to play or you're going to lose them (mentally). He really showed some things at Mike (linebacker) but he was just so raw. He needs a full spring (practice)."
Quote:

Kris Boyd - "Hell, I thought he was the only one who cared back there sometimes."

Dylan Haines - "We could really help hide him as a sophomore but as he got older he just got more and more exposed. Quandre Diggs and Mykkele Thompson are hell of a lot different than John Bonney and Jason Hall."

John Bonney - "Yeah, he's limited but he got what we were trying to do."

Holton Hill - "Weirdest six-game suspension ever. Really talented."

Jason Hall - "Solid guy. We knew we had to get him closer to the line of scrimmage."

Brandon Jones - "Every time they would beat us in the secondary, I'd look over there and see him not playing and just think. It was dumb not to play him more, to get him ready."

Davante Davis - "He got so down on himself. More of a safety."

Eric Cuffee - "I didn't like his attitude. Something about him rubbed me the wrong way."

EastSideAg2002
titanmaster_race
Good thing Charlie kicked out all the *******
RyanAg08
AG
Quote:

So he's got that going for him, which is nice.
astros4545
AG
RyanAg08 said:

Quote:

Great listener when not throwing a tantrum
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
RyanAg08 said:

Quote:

that's what all the girls that friend zone him tell him too.
Flashdiaz
AG
Lol. Charles got friend zoned by another dude.
StephenvilleAg77
Judging by the Charlie Strong coaching staff's nickname for Leak-leak, they saw the same thing on their game tapes that the OR board saw.

"Charmin".
GAC06
AG
McCulloch is mentally tough? How many boneheaded personal fouls did he commit?
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Breckyn Hager - "He just has a complete disregard for his body."

You can tell by the hairstyle.
Bitter Old Man
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Good thing Charlie kicked out all the *******
So he could recruit different ones....
AGC
AG
Guess Herman didn't see Southall as a game changer. He officiall transferred to TJC.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.