Poor horns are really trying their best to actually wind up poor

3,241 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 88jrt06
Aggie304
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.businessinsider.com/university-texas-football-coaches-salaries-buyouts-2016-11?r=UK&IR=T
Stevetex.
And.........
goodAg80
AG
Stevetex. said:

And.........

Trending up, right Steve?

Expenses that is.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
They should probably consult their business school undergrads from now on.
petey88

stevo is just tring say something intelligent
MyComputerCareer
...value destroying decision making.
Ed Harley
AG
Stevetex. is a huge puzzzzy. Don't mind him.
The Collective
AG
Nice to have Steve back. This board needs more estrogen.
aggiehawg
AG
CJS4715 said:

Nice to have Steve back. This board needs more estrogen.
Were I not post-menopausal, I might have considered taking offense to that. As it is...

whatthehey78
AG
Aggiehawg, with all due respect (much deserved), how do you manage to "fit in" so well with the "sometimes idiotic" posters on this site?? "Well done" by the way!
marble rye
AG
My testosterone injection secret is out.
88jrt06
AG
petey88 said:

stevo is just tring say something intelligent

Give...him....a.....minute.
aggiehawg
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Aggiehawg, with all due respect (much deserved), how do you manage to "fit in" so well with the "sometimes idiotic" posters on this site?? "Well done" by the way!
A few things, darlin'. I have a great sense of humor. I have always gotten along with men because I love sports. I also know my crap when it comes to sports.

I hardly ever get offended by anyone's criticism if I do not respect their opinion. Water off of a duck's back. I am no longer surprised by ignorance, stupidity, laziness and entitlement as symptomatic of many people in this world. But I try to be civil and polite while disengaging from those who are beyond hope. Waste of my time arguing with them.
goodAg80
AG
aggiehawg said:

whatthehey78 said:

A few things, darlin'. I have a great sense of humor. I have always gotten along with men because I love sports. I also know my crap when it comes to sports.

I hardly ever get offended by anyone's criticism if I do not respect their opinion. Water off of a duck's back. I am no longer surprised by ignorance, stupidity, laziness and entitlement as symptomatic of many people in this world. But I try to be civil and polite while disengaging from those who are beyond hope. Waste of my time arguing with them.

Love you Hawg. You are probably smartest poster here.
goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

whatthehey78 said:

That's like being the tallest midget.
goodAg80
AG
33 said:

goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

whatthehey78 said:

I know.
petey88

sips just can't help themselves
aggiehawg
AG
33 said:

goodAg80 said:

aggiehawg said:

whatthehey78 said:

I'll take it.
It really is a compliment. This forum is exactly built for the Mensa club. It's all the same stereotyped, biased, unthoughtful commentary.

That's why the second tallest group of midgets recognize your intellectual superiority.
Potcake
AG
Quote:

Charlie already lost his job, quit piling on.
StephenvilleAg77
Ehh, 33, it is just a place to:

-- have some fun razzing our little brothers, and

-- it is a forum to shine a light on scandals and corruption at Utex, since the AAS refuses to.
aggiehawg
AG
33 said:

It really is a compliment. This forum is exactly built for the Mensa club. It's all the same stereotyped, biased, unthoughtful commentary.

That's why the second tallest group of midgets recognize your intellectual superiority.
Very well done, 33. That's about the best Southern styled backhanded compliment I have seen for awhile.

You've been to charm school, I presume?
petey88

LHN Fashion Show reruns
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
They really hope that the $2,000 profit their AD turned goes a long way. The training table food will be bought with coupons and the rest filled out from area food banks. Also: busses are out, player funded ubers are in, and Roidger Clemens will now personally pay for all "supplements".
88jrt06
AG
33 said:

We do. She's sharp as a tack.

Then we head to our electron microscopes to find/interact with you...and yours.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.