Horn Racism: Applewhite, Strong, Bryant, Kearny, Sategna

4,217 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BiochemAg97
RAB87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One of these is not like the others. And so are his/her consequences.
88jrt06
AG
So Applewhite's suing?
Homesick Aggie
AG
Haven't heard about Sategna, who is that?
RAB87
AG
Homesick Aggie said:

T&F coach of color. On indefinite leave of absence. Reports of improper relationships. Similar consequences as all others except Applewhite.
Homesick Aggie
AG
Why would any self respecting father allow his daughter to be involved with the athletic program that is full of sexual predators? Worse than galor because it's the coaches that are the ones preying on their daughters!
RAB87
AG
Horns couldn't pull that of with the Bev Kearny suit still in play.
Waffledynamics
AG
RAB87 said:

Homesick Aggie said:

T&F coach of color. On indefinite leave of absence. Reports of improper relationships. Similar consequences as all others except Applewhite.
I thought that was Kearney?
RAB87
AG
Waffledynamics said:

RAB87 said:

Homesick Aggie said:

I thought that was Kearney?
Ha! That WAS Kearny. And then it was Mario Sategna. Google is your friend.
StephenvilleAg77
excerpt from chip brown's latest report via the shaggy website :
Quote:

I don't know what anyone else has heard, but I'll tell you what I've heard :

Major Applewhite was going to be the offensive coordinator at Texas if he didn't get the Houston job.

Multiple rock-solid sources have confirmed this to me.

(The fact big-money sources - not UT officials - were in the process of a third-party settlement of the Bev Kearney lawsuit to clear the path for Applewhite - and then just stopped those settlement talks on Friday, when Applewhite was announced as the UH coach, should tell you everything!)

University of Texas big money donors were negotiating a settlement to make the Bev Kearney lawsuit go away.

Well now.
RAB87
AG
Typical Chimp Brown fake news. How does it make sense that Horn BMDs we're going to pay off Bev, just so Applewhite could be hired? There is no relationship other than bad PR. He is such a moron.
DeangeloVickers
AG
I'm still amazed at the general state of journalism

Where Chip Brown can still have a job
RAB87
AG
Hahaha! Bev's attorney read my post! It's all over Austin news. Racist horns gonna pay a huge tab for turning a blind eye to Applewhite.
aggiehawg
AG
StephenvilleAg77 said:

Quote:

Major Applewhite was going to be the offensive coordinator at Texas if he didn't get the Houston job.

(The fact big-money sources - not UT officials - were in the process of a third-party settlement of the Bev Kearney lawsuit to clear the path for Applewhite - and then just stopped those settlement talks on Friday, when Applewhite was announced as the UH coach, should tell you everything!)

University of Texas big money donors were negotiating a settlement to make the Bev Kearney lawsuit go away.

Well now.

Throwing the BS flag on that. Any settlement talks would have had to include the university, presumably in good faith. They terminate talks just because Applewhite gets the UH job?? That'll piss her off more.

And if those "settlement talks" occurred between Kearney and some BMDs outside the university counsel's involvement, that is fully admissible in a later trial. Would be monumentally stupid.
BiochemAg97
AG
aggiehawg said:

StephenvilleAg77 said:

Quote:

Well now.

Throwing the BS flag on that. Any settlement talks would have had to include the university, presumably in good faith. They terminate talks just because Applewhite gets the UH job?? That'll piss her off more.

And if those "settlement talks" occurred between Kearney and some BMDs outside the university counsel's involvement, that is fully admissible in a later trial. Would be monumentally stupid.

Well, her side did file a new brief suggesting there was more to Applewhite and the trainer than tu has led on. To file that the day Applewhite is named HC at UH might suggest someone is a little bit pissed, and maybe they had been sitting on that brief during the "settlement talks".
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.