Herman Stiffs UH

13,687 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rocky Rider
SchizoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If not for organized spectator sports, I think there'd be a lot more war in the world. Humans' innate tribalism would be manifested as nationalism. Instead we harness it and redirect in in a harmless direction.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Series question:

You keep referring to uncoe tillman and what he is going to do/not allow- yet so far I can't find anything he has done.

He was nowhere to be found when arthur, kevin and tommy left.

He has allowed coach love, levine and others to get hired. He has allowed uh to be a roving nomad in the college football haves/have nots- landing in one meaningless conference after another.

Rocky Rider
AG
schmendeler said:

Sex Panther said:

For sure... I think Sip and A g g y are both pretty dumb but I at least get them.

I like rivalry stuff, as it's what makes college sports so great, but even as a little kid going to bonfire and having my dad explain to me the traditions, I can remember thinking, "tu?... I don't get it"
I think making sense is secondary, the goal is irritation of the target. now, if that is actually accomplished with "tu", that's debatable!
It's just goofy, but somewhat fun, college rivalry stuff. They actually enjoy being known as an arrogant fan base and it does irritate them that those of us who are beneath them would dare to call them anything other than "The University of Texas."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.