Ketch gave permission for his subscribers to Dream Big in week 1.

17,123 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 45-70Ag
dreyOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And they pay his salary for this buffet drivel. Wow
SchizoAg
AG
Adam Ag 98 said:

Whomever gave him a passing grade in his english/journalism classes at texas state should be fired.
*Whoever
Post removed:
by user
Rick Dalton
AG
Might a well post the whole damn epic again. It is truly a written piece of art. I absolutely love Geoffrey Ketchum.

Quote:

So, I feel like when I tell you it's ok to give into the sunshine pumping, it's coming from a place you can trust that doesn't give into going ga-ga over any kind of burnt orange success with the ease of a sixth grader falling in love with the girl sitting next to him in history class. After two weeks of college football action, there are two incredibly important truths as it relates to the ability of this team to win a trophy or two.

These Longhorns are pretty damn good and the conference they play in is not.

It's that simple.

After wins over Notre Dame and UTEP, the Longhorns have dangerous units in every phase of the game with some of the best young, emerging talent in the entire country and, oh yeah, a quarterback who is reminding people of a young Colt McCoy.

Meanwhile, the Big 12 looks like a conference that should lose its spot at the big boy table. Already this season, Oklahoma, TCU, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech have taken Ls from the likes of Houston, Arkansas, Central Michigan and Arizona State, respectively. Frankly, I'm willing to give the Sooners the benefit of the doubt, but the rest of these teams all look like rubbish. In what was supposed to be a quiet week in college football because of the lack of quality match-ups, but the Cowboys and Horned Frogs found a way to be the only teams in the country to fall out of both polls after home losses to unranked teams.

I don't know if this Texas team truly has championship chops, but outside of possibly the Sooners, I don't know that there's a team left on the schedule that's as good as the team I've watched the last two weeks at DKR.

It's two weeks into the season, but I don't see any reason why this team won't be playing for important things late in the season. Like almost every team in the country not named Alabama, this is a group that might be an injury or two away from trouble, but based on what we've seen thus far, there's no reason to cringe at the thought of thinking big.

Perhaps the stars aren't aligning, but it sure seems like I can see Orion's Belt from here.

You have my permission to dream big.

~Ketch
ElCheAg
AG
Pure comedic gold.
petey88

what a blithering fat slob moron
BohunkAg
AG
Funny he didn't mention Kansas in that article.
TAMUdoc88
AG
So Ketch blew Orion?
tbirdspur2010
AG
BohunkAg said:

Funny he didn't mention Kansas in that article.
Even when dreaming big, one does not just assume a road win vs. power bottom Kansas on the road.
MaterialAg
AG
Ketch is just proving (again) his eye for football talent. You know, he's rated football recruits for years now, folks. He's got experience.
LHIOB
AG
He had half a chub when he hit "post"
goodAg80
AG
Bump.
ABATTBQ11
AG
jblaschke said:

Started writing that as he took his first wing.

Was done with this plate before finishing that stupid post.

Do you think he bothers eating the veggies?

There's only one thing he doesn't eat, and it's entirely because he can't get it.
45-70Ag

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.