Pluckers beware

17,810 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by maroon barchetta
Bitter Old Man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
T&P for hundreds of birds at Tyson right now. Most people would go have a drink. Ketch may consume the annual poultry intake of a small Central American nation.
Screw that shht, I'm buying stock in Tyson!
Bitter Old Man
AG
quote:

With that said, he's a husband and a father of twins--one is special needs. I hope he finds something soon, just not in the media.

He still owns Orangebloods, as long as he keeps up the "analysis" and "commentary" he will keep getting subscribers...
aTm2004
AG
Fatass blocked me on Twitter. He can dish it out, but his thin, gravy oozing skin can't take it. *****!
Nuke_Ag05
AG
quote:
Fatass blocked me on Twitter. He can dish it out, but his thin, gravy oozing skin can't take it. *****!
Looks like he "won" the exchange....by blocking you! That will show you!

But yeah that's what he does. He puffs his chest....and if it shows even. Little bit that you are gaining ground on an exchange....you're toast.
Jaxson11
AG
quote:
Maybe if you change your Twitter handle to @ChocolateCoveredDeepFriedTwinkie Ketch will unblock you.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:
Maybe if you change your Twitter handle to @ChocolateCoveredDeepFriedTwinkie Ketch will unblock you.

He doesn't know who I am. He doesn't know what I want. If I am looking for reporting, he can tell me he doesn't have facts. But what he does have are a very particular set of skills, skills he has acquired over a very long buffet. Skills that make him a nightmare for people named @ChocolateCoveredDeepFriedTwinkie. If I don't change my Twitter handle now, that'll be the end of it. He will not look for me. He will not pursue me. But if I do, he will look for me, he will find me, and he will eat me.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
quote:
you said jizz mop twice
Double tap...

Controlled pair
Nuke_Ag05
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
you said jizz mop twice
Double tap...

Controlled pair
Yup
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Daaaamn... I heard his Pluckers credit account has now been closed and NASA has been engaged to calculate his tab for the food he consumed while employed.
Raid05
AG
Saw someone on Twitter say that Fat Ketch made a joke about the hot air ballon crash yesterday but then deleted it. Wonder if anyone got a screen shot to go along with his racist jokes he has made.
45-70Ag
AG
Surely he's not that dumb.
DannyDuberstein
AG
He is that dumb
DannyDuberstein
AG
And unemployed
nomad2007
AG
txjortsagent
AG
quote:
Who's gonna break the news to his grandkids?

He probably ****ing ate them already
farmersfight
AG
BUMP

Plucker's to CS (eventually)
Wes97
AG
farmersfight said:

BUMP

Plucker's to CS (eventually)

Extremely overrated.
Lake08
Never venture from Wings…

Class 94'
maroon barchetta
Lake08 said:

Never venture from Wings…

Class 94'

Username does not check out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.