Stevetex.

29,193 Views | 281 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Jock 07
Ed Harley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Your (notice the lack of an apostrophe, you stupid, window-licking *******) school got its bung hole re-sized about yay big by a school that is getting prison raped a mediocre Pac-12 team.

If you can follow that complex sentence, which I doubt, please let us know your thoughts.
aginlakeway
AG
Maybe he can also explain the mighty Big 12's "so-so" bowl performance.
Stevetex.
Ed sounds like a little girl who thinks the aggies won their bowl game?

Oh but this all about riding the coattails of the SEC instead of manning up for your school.

Rocco S
How'd your team do in its bowl, Steven?
aginlakeway
AG
quote:

Oh but this all about riding the coattails of the SEC instead of manning up for your school.

How did your school AND your conference do in bowls?
Stevetex.
Texas is doing just fine and closing in on more recruiting needs.

Ed Harley
AG
quote:

Nothing in my post made mention of, or otherwise referred to, the SEC. Show me a guy who thinks it's necessary to put a period following his username and I'll show you someone who's so ****ing dense that he thinks my post referenced the SEC.
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:

Nothing in my post made mention of, or otherwise referred to, the SEC. Show me a guy who thinks it's necessary to put a period following his username and I'll show you someone who's so ****ing dense that he thinks my post referenced the SEC.

Ed have you always been a nerdy schoolboy?

Anyway I'll answer your question.

TCU had a player pull a Johnny Manziel and for that he was sent home. Different team.

Who in here really thought TCU was going to win without Treyvone Boykin?

turboboost
AG
quote:

Oh, what that means is that your program is benchmarking off of Ole Miss! Got it! Pay 'Em well!
Potcake
AG
quote:

Consecutive seven loss seasons is doing fine in your book?
aginlakeway
AG
quote:

Really? Wow, your school's standards have dropped ...
Potcake
AG
quote:
pull a Johnny Manziel and for that he was sent home. Different team.

I don't remember Boykin winning a Heisman.
Ed Harley
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

TCU had a player pull a Johnny Manziel and for that he was sent home. Different team.

Don't mistake knowing how to use punctuation for being a nerdy schoolboy, *****.

Answer my original question: are you college educated?
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't mistake knowing how to use punctuation for being a nerdy schoolboy, *****.

No I won't
Ed Harley
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No I won't

Shocking, you mouth-breathing dip-****.
Joe Exotic
AG
Two losing seasons in a row and "just fine"
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No I won't

Shocking, you mouth-breathing dip-****.

All you need to know is.....

My Name: Stevetex

My Rank: Longhorn Foundation Member

My Serial Number: Hook 'em

Joe Exotic
AG
2016 record: 5-7
Jock 07
AG

quote:

Manziel was never arrested on a felony for punching a cop you **** for brains.
Shooter McGavin
AG
Steve is a Tarleton guy.
Rocco S
quote:

quote:

Manziel was never arrested on a felony for punching a cop you **** for brains.
A much more accurate statement would be "pulling a Case McCoy" considering he was also suspended for the Alamo Bowl, also for his actions in SA prior to the game.

Of course, watching your teammate rape a girl is a bit more despicable than some drunk shenanigans.

Stevetex.
Ha ha, TCU won after all.

What were you saying Mr Ed?
Rocco S
Are you hiding behind the skirt of the TCU team made your tshirt teams ass prolapse?
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
pull a Johnny Manziel and for that he was sent home. Different team.

I don't remember Boykin winning a Heisman.
I don't remember Manziel getting arrested for punching a cop either.
Joe Exotic
AG
quote:
Ha ha, TCU won after all.

What were you saying Mr Ed?

2nd bowl win for the big 12. Congrats on your successful 5-7 season
Ed Harley
AG
quote:
Are you hiding behind the skirt of the TCU team made your tshirt teams ass prolapse?

Stevetex. is too stupid to know what you're talking about it.

He's spend all of your disposable income at Applebee's stupid.
Stevetex.
quote:

T-shirt Rocco

Mr. Ed likes hyphens
petey88
http://deadspin.com/report-this-is-the-trevone-boykin-bar-fight-video-1750705715

stevo likes coattails, and Treyvone

and dumbass sips

kentky
I've never seen a 5 win fan base so happy with their season.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
I've never seen a 5 win fan base so happy with their season.

No ****.
Cow
Bowl smack? That's all you guys have? Wake up.

No one I know is happy with a 5-win season, however, I'll take that 5-win disappointment and missing a bowl game over the dumpster fire your program is currently engulfed in. (If the circumstances were reversed I'm sure most of you would feel the same.)
Let's see, you've got a HC with questionable leadership/management/integrity/sobriety issues, highly rated recruits defecting BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON AND A BOWL GAME (gotta be a sign of serious internal issues, but I'm sure you guys recognize that), a highly probable hit upcoming in recruiting this year (most likely 'bye Felicia' to 'WRTS'), up to your eyeballs in debt---with this sluggish economy making coaching fires/hires very challenging, and (on paper) a mediocre 8-5 record---until you factor in the 3 cupcake OOC opponents, which makes the overall record even less impressive. (And let's forego the Big XII-opponents-are-as-easy-as-D2-opponents crap. The same could be said about a&m vs the rest of the secsecsec schedule, if the last 2 years are any indication---easy pickings.)
You guys can keep telling yourselves, "It's bad, but it's not as bad as 'tu'," because otherwise you'd have to accept that you're really screwed, but the reality is that you're a really hot mess at this point, and (IMO) it's a hotter mess than 'tu' (not something I'm particularly crowing about, BTW.)
Both programs suck, and at this point, it's not clear which sucks more than the other---only time will tell. What's obvious to most is that Texas had been in decline in the last 5 years, **** and sumlin's 15 minutes are way done, and UH-TCU-Baylor are the programs trending in the state currently. (The secsecsec connection can be a big draw, but your recent coaching/player issues may have significantly countered that advantage.)
That's it; that's what I've got.
Flame away; I know it's been awhile......
scapps
AG
quote:
Bowl smack? That's all you guys have? Wake up.

No one I know is happy with a 5-win season, however, I'll take that 5-win disappointment and missing a bowl game over the dumpster fire your program is currently engulfed in. (If the circumstances were reversed I'm sure most of you would feel the same.)
Let's see, you've got a HC with questionable leadership/management/integrity/sobriety issues, highly rated recruits defecting BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON AND A BOWL GAME (gotta be a sign of serious internal issues, but I'm sure you guys recognize that), a highly probable hit upcoming in recruiting this year (most likely 'bye Felicia' to 'WRTS'), up to your eyeballs in debt---with this sluggish economy making coaching fires/hires very challenging, and (on paper) a mediocre 8-5 record---until you factor in the 3 cupcake OOC opponents, which makes the overall record even less impressive. (And let's forego the Big XII-opponents-are-as-easy-as-D2-opponents crap. The same could be said about a&m vs the rest of the secsecsec schedule, if the last 2 years are any indication---easy pickings.)
You guys can keep telling yourselves, "It's bad, but it's not as bad as 'tu'," because otherwise you'd have to accept that you're really screwed, but the reality is that you're a really hot mess at this point, and (IMO) it's a hotter mess than 'tu' (not something I'm particularly crowing about, BTW.)
Both programs suck, and at this point, it's not clear which sucks more than the other---only time will tell. What's obvious to most is that Texas had been in decline in the last 5 years, **** and sumlin's 15 minutes are way done, and UH-TCU-Baylor are the programs trending in the state currently. (The secsecsec connection can be a big draw, but your recent coaching/player issues may have significantly countered that advantage.)
That's it; that's what I've got.
Flame away; I know it's been awhile......

Please tell me you made that comment in jest. At least that way we can respect your loyalty rather than question your intelligence.
HTownAg98
You shouldn't post after a busy night of stocking shelves. I know yesterday was very busy since it was the first day of deliveries after the holiday, so you've got a good excuse. Get some rest and come back with something that is coherent.
wbt5845
AG
quote:
JUST when I think the resident ****** bag morons have reached the absolute depths of stupidity, they kick it up a notch. Well played, sir.
Strategy
AG
Fair comparison

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.