Texas nabs #4 - QB Tyrone Swoops

35,724 Views | 275 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by vansprinkle
A History Of Violence
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This thread should be shrinkwrapped and put on display somewhere to show the groundless arrogance and overwhelming cowardice of tsips. All of the blowhards on this thread -- my buddy Wolfe, PeePaw _ub, Velveeta Maestro, etc, all disappeared when tu began sucking again.
A History Of Violence
AG
Perfect example of tsippery in action:

quote:
utexhorns84 posted 12:54p, 02/17/12
I couldn't care less what Ketch says. All I know is, he's a 5* athletic qb and our staff wanted him at our school so I'm going to support and root for him.

quote:
utexhorns84 posted 11:57a, 07/12/12
Go read the Swoopes thread on SB under RC didn't offer. Many like myself believe he was never a 5 star.
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
quote:
Perfect example of tsippery in action:

quote:
utexhorns84 posted 12:54p, 02/17/12
I couldn't care less what Ketch says. All I know is, he's a 5* athletic qb and our staff wanted him at our school so I'm going to support and root for him.

quote:
utexhorns84 posted 11:57a, 07/12/12
Go read the Swoopes thread on SB under RC didn't offer. Many like myself believe he was never a 5 star.

Gold.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Hill still threw for more yards and tds than Swoopes
APHIS AG
quote:
2014 through 2016 are gonna be good years.

Uva Uvam Vivendo Varia Fit

Sumus Tejas, Adios Aggies

So, I guess 6-6 for the sips was a really "good year".
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
Looks like the next VY is on his way to the horns. Imagine Swoops, Brown and Gray all in the same backfield. Your lucky you will be in the SEC.
Lucky we don't have to watch this abortion of an offense
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
I think any OC can implement the zone read. By watching Swoopes highlights, it looks like he runs it to perfection already.

Lol.
jel_2002
Rocco S
Father Torque
DallasAg 94
OH NO YOU DINDNT!!!
MaterialAg
AG
59 yards
aggiehawg
AG
Really nice bump. I especially enjoyed this post from the first page:

quote:
I think any OC can implement the zone read. By watching Swoopes highlights, it looks like he runs it to perfection already.
BWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
wbt5845
AG
quote:
Fatboy 11:49a, 2/17/12
Looks like the next VY is on his way to the horns. Imagine Swoops, Brown and Gray all in the same backfield. Your lucky you will be in the SEC.

StephenvilleAg77
quote:
utexhorns84 said: "Aggie didn't want the #1 qb in the state. Delusion at it's finest."
Kemo Sabe
Arrogance followed by abject humiliation all in one thread. This is better than a big0-12 thread.

Deadwood
AG
quote:
Imagine Swoops, Brown and Gray all in the same backfield.
He's right - imagining 2 yards rushing for an entire game is not easy.
StephenvilleAg77
Pretty obvious that "fatboy" was geoff ketchum posting.
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:
Arrogance followed by abject humiliation all in one thread. This is better than a big0-12 thread.

This.
Decay
AG
quote:
Pretty obvious that "fatboy" was geoff ketchum posting.
Yeah he shows up regularly. It's really sad.
A History Of Violence
AG
"And another one" - DJ Khaled talking about bumping tsip self-ownership and dumbassery on OR
vansprinkle
AG
I was wondering about ol Swoopes the other day. I wonder which of Red's dealerships he's working for now?
BohunkAg
AG
Remember this bullsh-t

https://www.si.com/more-sports/2012/11/01/tyrone-swoopes-whitewright-texas-treasure

Quote:

It's been more shocking than crazy this fall for Swoopes, who committed to the University of Texas in February. The best player in Texas leads a team in search of its first win. After making the playoffs and finishing 7-4 last season, the Whitewright Tigers are 0-8. A combination of injuries, poor blocking and a weaker-than-expected defense caused the collapse.
hairloom
It seems like just the other day. "Will they be calling the 18-wheeler!?"

Dildo sips
Madman
AG
jja79
AG
vansprinkle said:

I was wondering about ol Swoopes the other day. I wonder which of Red's dealerships he's working for now?

He plays for the Seahawks.
HTownAg98
The word "plays" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here. He's on the active roster, but he's been up and down between the practice squad and active roster a bunch.
jja79
AG
Which is better than 99% of people who played college football.
APHIS AG
jja79 said:

vansprinkle said:

He plays for the Seahawks.
As a tight end and not a QB.
jja79
AG
Still in the NFL. People asking where he sells cars probably should do a little research.
DGAG92
AG
burnet said:

Well poor little 'ol Ash/McCoy went to Kyle this last fall and handed your stud QB and team a devastating 27-25 smackdown. the crowd sure was quiet at that point
Swoops is the best QB since VY and you better get used to being the stepchild to UT

So much fun to look back at this delusion......how's it been over there since 2012? Lmao
vansprinkle
AG
jja79 said:

Still in the NFL. People asking where he sells cars probably should do a little research.

I'm 100% completely shocked. The guy was one of the biggest duds I can remember in college, yet he's been collecting NFL money for years. Almost like his college team is absolutely horrible at developing talent.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.