Why do you ags pretend like youre in charge?

46,256 Views | 228 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by West Point Aggie
jel_2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
#WRTS
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
AmandaReed

Who the f-ck was this piece of sh-t?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Meaty Hands said:

Texas is running this realignment thing.

aTm and Tech are along for the ride.

I know you don't like it and won't admit it, but it's true.

Just ran across this GOLD on a search......

whatever happened to
Meaty Hands
AmandaReed
Greg Marmalard

?????????

All telling us how tu was the boss....... now you're KU's T-giving rival .....................lmao.

nu awlins ag
AG
Yup....they are running the line at the drive-thru at taco bell.
goodAg80
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Meaty Hands said:

Just ran across this GOLD on a search......

whatever happened to
Meaty Hands
AmandaReed
Greg Marmalard

?????????

All telling us how tu was the boss....... now you're KU's T-giving rival .....................lmao.

Greg still posts here and gives out medical advice.
mailanator (missy) also posts here and gives out anal plug advice
patch still posts here and gives out weight lifting advice
dixichkn
AG
Wow......the fail runs strong in this thread. Nice.
Ronnie Mund
I miss this King Kong version of Greg. Dude posted like he had a jet black veiny tree trunk between his legs.
Your Friend
Wow that Greg guy got annihilated
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

Wow that Greg guy got annihilated
You should have been here then, he and highwayman got blasted all of the time.
goodAg80
AG
Mailinator1892 said:

A&M and Texas will not be in different conferences, I don't care what fans on a message board want or think.
Missy was "swinging" his stumpy pink weiner.
Wabs
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Meaty Hands said:

whatever happened to
Meaty Hands
AmandaReed
Greg Marmalard

?????????

The sheer amount of dildo rallies they have to attend has clearly taken all their time. No time to post here anymore......
wbt5845
AG
AgDotCom said:

Damn. Talk about ripping someone's ballsack off and then showing it to them as you squirt the testicles out one by one like melon seeds.
See - this is the kinda vile, over the top posting that we lack so sorely nowadays.
West Point Aggie
AG
Fun to relive how off and wrong most sippies were!

Delightful monday stuff...
David_Puddy
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

I miss this King Kong version of Greg. Dude posted like he had a jet black veiny tree trunk between his legs.

I miss King Kong Boyd. God BMED has always been such a little b*tch.
stick93
AG
Samuel E. Cronkowitz said:

There are few things that would infuriate UT more than to see A&M end up in the SEC while they found themselves elsewhere.

I'm hoping like hell it happens.

I miss Sammy
Jock 07
AG
Greg Marmalard said:

does A&M have an offer from the SEC?

You Got Damn right we do
Potcake
AG
David_Puddy said:

Ronnie Mund said:

I miss King Kong Boyd. God BMED has always been such a little b*tch.

That's why I avoid Aggie doctors, I don't want an imminent death prognosis over an ingrown toenail.
Science Denier
AG
Since joining the SEC

Sippy had Charlie Strong and now this dude

We have Jimbo Fisher

They were correct in being afraid
Maroon Dawn
AG
The sip predictions in this thread aged about as well as Ashley Judd did
Cy_Tolliver
That's brutal. Well we can look forward to 2021 when sips win something and TVM comes back like he never left.
stexagg
Damn.... those guys weren't NEAR as big a deal as they thought they were... and it's been fun to watch these last several years.
stexagg
Happy Kuykendahl said:

Quote:

4 TTech
posted 8:15a, 06/08/10

Texas is #1 here, by a lot. Without Texas this PAC 16 deal is probably off. A&M is a distant second but I wouldn't say that they are being dragged along by Texas. They will most likely go where Texas does because they bring in the $$$, not because they're riding coattails. I doubt the SEC extends an invite to A&M only and doubt that A&M would accept it if they did. I'm honestly just glad that we have risen enough as a program that we don't have to pull a Baylor just to try to get inclusion.

. Very insightful. Lol
stexagg
John Beckwith said:

Quote:

Mailinator1892
posted 3:38p, 06/07/10

A&M and Texas will not be in different conferences, I don't care what fans on a message board want or think.

Oops.

Oops is right..... I rarely look backwards but this is all gold. Suck it up tu!
MetoliusAg
Meaty Hands said:

^
|
Another sip post that didn't age well.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Sips refused to believe we could leave the cows behind in the big abattoir for the SEC, SEC, SEC! and never look back???

Now, sips refuse to admit we are making phenomenal moves.

Next, they'll loathe our success under Jimbo as we solidify ourselves on the national stage, while they are forced to watch a streaming feed from someone in the nosebleeds.

ebdb_bnb
David_Puddy said:

Ronnie Mund said:

TI miss this King Kong version of Greg. Dude posted like he had a jet black veiny tree trunk between his legs.

God BMED has always been such a little b*tch.
This
45-70Ag
AG
Amazing
Stevetex.
"Next, they'll loathe our success under Jimbo as we solidify ourselves on the national stage, while they are forced to watch a streaming feed from someone in the nosebleeds. "

Wha? This sounds so stupid.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Stevetex. said:

"Next, they'll loathe our success under Jimbo as we solidify ourselves on the national stage, while they are forced to watch a streaming feed from someone in the nosebleeds. "

Have a beer(s) and read again.
We will be nationally relevant. You and the 40 acres will be unhappy. We will be performing on a "national stage" (primetime television against marquee opponents) and Tex will not. Sip hubris won't allow you to watch our games so you'll tune in somewhere outside of the stadium and outside of your home in hopes of an Aggie loss.

Short version: We will be relevant and trending upwards and Tex won't. You'll be miserable and still believe "we are Texas".
Stevetex.
LatinAggie1997 said:

Stevetex. said:

We will be nationally relevant. You and the 40 acres will be unhappy. We will be performing on a "national stage" (primetime television against marquee opponents) and Tex will not. Sip hubris won't allow you to watch our games so you'll tune in somewhere outside of the stadium and outside of your home in hopes of an Aggie loss.

Short version: We will be relevant and trending upwards and Tex won't. You'll be miserable and still believe "we are Texas".

Your National Stage appearance usually ends with poor results.

You mean more of the same?
BVAg85
AG
Stevetex. said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Stevetex. said:

So, what are you and all your little friends afraid of? You guys are always here to let us know how great your team was in the past. Sounds like you're just trying to reassure yourself that a&m isn't a threat. If you weren't worried, you wouldn't be here.
stexagg
Sips have statue of DeLoss Dodds-Jones erected yet? Ya know, honoring tu legends and all.......
goodAg80
AG
Greg Marmalard said:

A&M to the SEC please
This Greg Marmalard guy was a ****ing Bad Azz.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Stevetex. said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Stevetex. said:

You dbags lost to Kansas and Maryland. You should just STFU.
45-70Ag
AG
Stevetex. said:

LatinAggie1997 said:

Stevetex. said:

Were the Kansas and Maryland games on national tv? Or bdf regional coverage?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.