Sig check

2,174 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by goodAg80
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas velvet maestro
posted 5:22p, 10/25/09

Roy is just too goofy for this league. I can't explain it any other way. He's got all the tools, but he's just a goofball.

Texas velvet maestro
posted 11:12a, 01/19/10

meanwhile Vince Young is ruling the NFL and even though his jersey says 10, dude goes to eleven.

Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG

quote:
TechDiver
posted 12:43p, 11/10/08

Sammy, seriously, I've found myself agreeing with more of your posts than I've disagreed with.

And you bring your smack strong, day in and day out, and I admire that.

You're an asset to this forum, in my estimation.

quote:
Dr.K
posted 4:17p, 11/18/08

im an Aggie at heart. but my brain was only good enuff for Tech.

quote:
TheGoddess
posted 4:42p, 03/16/09

if sammy grew his hair out dont you guys think he might kind of look like jesus?

quote:
Dr.K
posted 12:52p, 05/26/09

i'd trade A&M's athletic department for Tech's in a heartbeat. no question.

quote:
Daveintx
posted 3:40p, 06/04/09

I've already got a team of overpaid whiney azzes with an owner that throws money around and yet has little to show for it recently.... Theyr'e called the Cowboys

quote:
walkeanne
posted 1:11p, 06/23/09

what's with the magnum, sammy?

quote:
UT2005
posted 9:30p, 09/27/08

I went to North Texas, but one of my parents went to UT for three years. Doesn't make me any less of a fan, and longhorn.

quote:
vette
posted 1:32p, 07/22/09

I've had enough of this... So long Texags. There's nothing but a bunch of @ssholes on this site and frankly I've had enough. It's been a long time coming. There's much better ways to spend my time.

Don't miss me because I sure as hell won't miss you.

Peace out.

lol
|
|
v

quote:
vette
posted 9:21a, 08/05/09

I'm still waiting on this proof that you have that I'm the Vette poster. Also, why do you use the laughing face on almost every post? Is this really that funny?

vette
posted 9:21a, 08/05/09

game over. i lose

quote:
Dr.K
10:56a, 08/04/09

swaying back and forth during the war hymn with a bunch of boozed up ags was pretty damn cool in my book.

quote:
vette
posted 4:35p, 08/05/09

like I said, the Rangers are the worst of the worst.

quote:
TechDiver
posted 2:16p, 08/06/09

Sammy

quote:
RaginKajun
posted 4:31p, 08/06/09

Sammy, i think it's consensus that Rothlisberger (sp?) is the ****ing chicken salad for his literal double j and subsequent "tell them you fixed my tv...now get the **** out" episode.

quote:
TheGoddess
posted 10:03a, 08/25/09

once again, sammy proves that he has a harvard intellect, but the heart of an aggie

quote:
TechDiver
posted 10:09a, 08/25/09

Sammy is the most astute poster on Texags.

quote:
Dr.K
posted 10:29a, 08/25/09

i wish more people in my life were like sammy.

quote:
pauley01
11:19a, 09/02/09

Prefers cock, please just stop hitting the reply button. I've kicked both of your legs out from under you and am now in the process of clubbing you with your severed arms.

quote:
Dr.K
4:02p, 09/02/09

if sam and i got banned it would be like kicking frank and dean out of the rat pack.

quote:
TheGoddess
posted 5:20p, 09/15/09

Preferred Stock, have you ever had a logical thought enter your brain, uh, at ALL? You are a COMPLETE dumb****, you titty-sagging knuckle-dragger.

Listen, chachi, I got one of my degrees from Texas Tech and there are a TON of hot girls there (trust me from experience), and I bet you couldn't get one of their STD-riddled asses. In fact, my fiance` is a Red Raider, but I personally think, like you, she's an idiot (but I don't tell her that).

This guy doesn't even know that everyone is laughing at him, you have NO valid point AT ALL. Titsy.

quote:
vette
posted 11:21p, 09/23/09

sammy, you hold a place of true assholery in my heart

quote:
txjortsagent
posted 8:04p, 09/23/09

I like Romo and think he will win a Super Bowl in Dallas in the next 2 years.

quote:
Preferred Stock
posted 10:01p, 09/26/09

Venables, Muschamp, Pelini, and McNeil are light years ahead of every other defensive coach in the big 12.

The difference is Ruffin McNeil does it with less talent than anyone else.

quote:
BMEDAggie11
posted 6:24p, 10/04/09

No more Cowboys games for me until Wade + Garrett are gone. Maybe they'll die in a plane crash on the way back to Dallas

quote:
Lloyd Christmas
posted 12:08a, 10/16/09

Samuel L. Bronkowitz IS rivalries.

quote:
Preferred Stock
posted 4:01p, 07/21/09

Texas A&M will lose to all the teams in the Big 12 south again, and finish in last place again.

I don't think A&M will be able to keep a Big 12 south game within a single digit loss. OU/UT/OSU/TTU/BU will all beat A&M by double digits. How is that for a prediction?

quote:
Lloyd Christmas
posted 11:59a, 10/25/09

poor, POOR, prefers cock.

SCOREBOARD you little ****ing bjtch.

quote:
Texas velvet maestro
posted 5:22p, 10/25/09

Roy is just too goofy for this league. I can't explain it any other way. He's got all the tools, but he's just a goofball.

quote:
Samuel L. Bronkowitz
posted 7:29p, 08/22/09

As ive maintained all along, we win in Lubbock this year.

quote:
Preferred Stock
posted 1:23p, 07/07/09

UT/OU/TTU are not A&M's problem, the Aggies don't even have a fighting chance in any of those games.

quote:
[That last quote isn't going to be allowed on this site, so I took it off for you. -Andrew, TexAgs.com]

quote:
highwayman
posted 2:17p, 11/02/09

If that makes me gay, then I guess I'm gay

quote:
hooyahraiders
posted 9:59p, 12/22/09

quote:

fact: you were in the band

Fact: I f***ed the colorguard girls, you'd be in it too.

quote:

highwayman
posted 7:46p, 01/08/10

When Texas had the ball down 3 in the 4th quarter with a true freshman QB under center, I turned to my dad and said, "win or lose, I'm happy".

quote:
Techsan_02
posted 10:45a, 04/14/09

Seems like A&M will destroy Tech this year since A&M's non conference is such the gauntlet, while Tech's is very weak. Premature congrats on your victory in Lubbock.

quote:
Muy
posted 2:46p, 01/17/10

Nice choke job Romo!
Harry Stone
AG
quote:
hooyahraiders
posted 9:59p, 12/22/09

Fact: I f***ed the colorguard girls, you'd be in it too.
Texas velvet maestro
the history books of the future will bear witness to my present day wisdom
Hood
AG
One day I'm gonna make it into Sam's epic sig. And when I do, northeast Dallas is gonna think the Mavs are almost having another ****in' victory parade...
Mailinator1892

quote:
Ribby Paultz
posted 10:39p, 06/23/09

[This isn't the Rivalries board. User banned--Staff]

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 6/24/2009 7:17a).]

David_Puddy
AG
quote:
highwayman

When Texas had the ball down 3 in the 4th quarter with a true freshman QB under center, I turned to my dad and said, "win or lose, I'm happy".

F'ing brutal

BMEDAggie11

quote:
Samuel L. Bronkowitz
posted 10:08p, 01/18/10

Nuke is Houstons Ribby.

Sorry about him.

WH08PsyJayci

I didn't like any of your Rivalries prewritten schticks, so I wrote my own. Here goes...
* Saucy Internet Hoar - Your daddy didn't love you, but that's no thing, seeing as you get all of the affirmation of your good looks and steamy e-persona from a bunch of sports obsessing t-shirt wearing Internet "studs." Your honesty is sometimes mean spirited but you can say anything that you want because your jugs are MUCH LARGER THAN MY WIFE'S! What's that you say? You'll show me who's boss? You better, baby, I'm typing SO HARD right now. Tell me your nerdy naughty thoughts through PM, but I'll never meet you in person because as soon as I see how...CREAM..oh, how embarrassing...

"OMG WANT TO HEAR A POEM?

PITTER PATTER PITTER PATTER
LOOKIN' FOR MY LOVE
BABY BATTER BABY BATTER
SPITTIN' IN MY GLOVE"
--AggieDarlin' 10/18/2008

Lloyd Christmas

[This message has been edited by Lloyd Christmas (edited 1/19/2010 2:47p).]
annie88
Lloyd Christmas
highwayman
originally I thought he got dicked bad, but from that gif, it looks like he just slipped on a wet spot
BMEDAggie11
And if anybody knows about getting dicked, it's patch
Texas velvet maestro
zing
highwayman

quote:
David_Puddy
posted 1:22p, 01/19/10

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
highwayman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F'ing brutal

BMEDAggie11
Well played, patch. If you continue falcon punching me like this, I will be forced to add to your collection

[This message has been edited by BMEDAggie11 (edited 1/19/2010 3:12p).]
goodAg80
AG
highwayman said:

Quote:

David_Puddy
posted 1:22p, 01/19/10

quote:
highwayman

F'ing brutal

patch
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.