Howdy Ags!

My name is Breanne Medina and I'm a proud member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of '12!

I'm excited to announce that I will be representing Red Pear Realty in the Greater San Antonio area.
I am a wife, a mother, and a former Middle School STEM teacher. My husband and I, with our two children, live in Yoakum, Texas, and enjoy raising livestock and the many adventures that come with owning horses. When I'm not working with clients or chasing children, I enjoy reading, cooking, and gardening.

I've been a middle school and lower elementary math and science teacher for the past decade and truly enjoyed helping my students achieve their goals. My husband and I have built, sold, and bought houses in the past, and my father has spent his entire career in the mortgage industry. I made the decision to move into real estate to better serve others, and I believe my background in teaching, life-experiences, and upbringing all come together to help me have a heart of service.

Buying a home can be one of the most exciting, yet most stressful choices one can make! I believe Red Pear Realty not only gives me an opportunity to work in my home region, but also the ability to better serve my clients by offering buyer rebates and reduced listing fees. I am looking forward to working with Red Pear Realty, and with clients in the San Antonio area!

How does Red Pear Work?

2% Rebates for Buyers:
The typical Real Estate Agent in Texas earns 3% commission on every deal. The best part of using Red Pear Realty is we only keep 1% of the 3% commission paid, and we refund you the remaining 2%! You could use it to cover closing costs, or to buy down your interest rate. Either way, that's money back to you. We are a FULL SERVICE brokerage service and there is no catch!

1% Commission for Sellers:
More and more services are available online without having to leave the comfort of home - that includes real estate. With the housing market being what it is, why pay someone the full 3% commission for the privilege to list your home with an MLS and plant a sign in your front yard? Using Red Pear Realty allows allows you to keep
offer FULL SERVICE listing services for just 1% of the sales price!

Let's Run Numbers:
3 bedroom 2 bath home in a quiet neighborhood is under contract for $300,000

Seller: As the seller, you pay your listing agent's and the buyer's agent's commissions. 99% of the time, that usually comes to 6% of your sales price. In this case, that's $18,000. You're paying your listing agent to list your home on the MLS so other realtors can see and show your home, put a sale sign in the front yard, and help you with negotiating and navigating the sale of your home. Using Red Pear Realty to list your home gives you better listing services, at a lesser cost. Instead of paying your listing agent the typical $9,000 in this case, you'd pay us just $3,000. No catch or fine print.

Buyer: Instead of your agent earning $9,000 to find this listing on the internet and drive you to go see the home, how about you earn $6,000 for using us instead. Wait, what? As a buyer's agent, we earn $9,000 on this deal, but we rebate $6,000 back to you at closing, and keep just $3,000 for ourselves. You'll get the same service and outcome, with more money in your pocket at closing!

Piqued your interest?
Have questions?
Are you in the housing market right now?
I'd love to help! Send me a text, email or DM at Red Pear Medina right now!

Breanne Medina
Vice President - San Antonio REALTOR
C: (830) 582 6215
Red Pear Medina on TexAgs
Breanne@MyRedPear.com
https://www.MyRedPear.com
2% Buyer Rebates & 1% Listing Commissions