Real Estate
Sponsored by

Spring Branch house for sale

1,696 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 12thMan9
OE_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Listed my house today. Figured I might out it here. Going to miss this house, but not going to commute to Galveston everyday to stay in it.

https://www.har.com/s/b15025b4B3
Forum Troll
AG
Cool house. I would move too if I had a commute that long. And what better time to be a seller.
OE_Ag11
AG
Thanks! Spent a lot of time and effort on the house while I owned it. No flooding at all, just slowly updated it over the years. And the outside got a face-lift due to a hail storm. Can't believe how much it's changed over the years.

12thMan9
AG
How close did the water get? Looks like it drains away from you.....
Ronnie '88
OE_Ag11
AG
Not too bad. Just not even all the way up the apron if I'm using that term correctly. The street would fill up during the super heavy rain bands and then drain when the rain slowed down.we could get out on completely dry pavement multiple times during Harvey. Still had a lot of acre ft of water to add to come up all the way to my house which is nice. Is in the high part of those neighborhoods.
12thAngryMan
AG
Wow, how did that house not flood being so close to the reservoir? How are the schools in that part of Spring Branch? I'm too "lolpoor" for houses zoned to Memorial HS.
Diggity
AG

ask Boo Weekley...he can tell you all about growing up in "the Wood"...or is it "ShermWood"?.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
Impressive changes! How long were you there?
OE_Ag11
AG
Since 2016

And that side isn't bad it's not near the release locations and has pleanty of drainage away from it without much area that feeds it
BoDog
AG
Dont know much about the area/Houston but this house is zoned for Memorial HS and its $495k? Whats the catch?
OE_Ag11
AG
I wish it was memorial. Have to be south of I10. It's spring Branch ISD
Agzonfire
That tree seems a little close to the garage, no?
OE_Ag11
AG
Used to be. The roof was notched around that hallway. I don't think the hallway used to be enclosed. One of the previous owners did that at some point. And that hallway now has a laundry room, and a half bath in it.

Tree got damaged in a hail storm in 19. So had to be taken out. Surprisingly no issues in that hallway throughout the time I owned the house.
Agzonfire
OE_Ag11 said:

Used to be. The roof was notched around that hallway. I don't think the hallway used to be enclosed. One of the previous owners did that at some point. And that hallway now has a laundry room, and a half bath in it.

Tree got damaged in a hail storm in 19. So had to be taken out. Surprisingly no issues in that hallway throughout the time I owned the house.

I'll admit, I didn't click the link and see the current pictures. Wow! What a great transformation!
12thMan9
AG
BoDog said:

Dont know much about the area/Houston but this house is zoned for Memorial HS and its $495k? Whats the catch?

Zoned to Stratford. Lot of places over there, especially vertical stuff. Getting to somewhere is a bit of a hassle, but secluded.
Ronnie '88
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.