"It's going to save you money no matter what."

That's what Houston native and Texas A&M graduate Chris Cokinos has to say about his Energy Ogre experience.

Chris, who currently serves as a board member on the Letterman's Association, completed his degree in finance at Texas A&M in 1987. Years later, he was introduced to Energy Ogre through the Aggie network.

Energy Ogre is a Houston-based electricity shopping & management company that helps Texans find the cheapest electricity, guaranteed. Energy Ogre analyzes the energy market and is able to cut through the fine print of confusing contracts to help enroll members in the best electricity plans available. Before Energy Ogre, Chris had bills as high as $600 during the hot summer months.

"I haven't seen a bill like that since I joined Energy Ogre," he admitted. By the time he had signed up, Chris was already saving around $200 a month! What's just as great is it doesn't take long to sign up and start your own personal savings journey.

"There wasn't much to it at all," he said happily. "Once I put my info in and signed up, it was off and running from there." However, not only had Chris been unsatisfied with his electricity bills prior to Energy Ogre, he didn't have the time to dedicate to being on top of the terms of his plan and the due dates of his bills.

Not too long ago while being on vacation with his family, Chris had forgotten to pay his bill and had overlooked the past due notice from his electricity provider. Once he was back home with no power, he was told that it was going to be a while before it could be turned back on.

Chris then made a quick call to Energy Ogre to try and expedite the process of getting his power restored. "They had them [Centerpoint] out there within an hour and turned the power back on. I was so relieved," Chris remembered.

In addition to finding one great plan after another, Energy Ogre can oversee your monthly payments, and we're there for you when you're in need. So there's savings sprinkled in with a lot of convenience--all for $10 a month.

"I can't think of a product that's easier on the customer. I tell anyone I can," Chris chuckled. If you, your friends, or your family are interested in seeing how much you could save, head to our free Electricity Savings Calculator or give us a call at 832-975-1000.

By clicking the link above and signing up, you'll receive one free month of service thanks to TexAgs! Gig 'em, and start saving time and money today!