Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking to Make a Career Transition into Real Estate

1,474 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BR 82
Dallasaggie19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

I'm a class of 2019 Industrial Distribution grad with 2 years experience in industrial technical sales. Located in Dallas and looking to stay in this market. I am working to make a career transition into commercial real estate. I am wanting to learn about various career paths, but am particularly interested in either lending, development or brokerage. I'd love to make some connections and gain an opportunity to enter the industry.

Will post contact info as needed to connect.

Thanks in advance!

Cross posted on Job Network.
flyingaggie12
AG
Shoot me a text 713.510.3149.

I was an ID grad that changed paths and went into CRE. I jumped into the industry via the MRE program at A&M but you don't necessarily have to go that route.

At the minimum you'd want to have some sort of foundation on underwriting/terminology and general topics. My friend runs CRE Analyst and not only is their course well received, they have a lot of connections into the industry.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
flyingaggie12 said:

Shoot me a text 713.510.3149.

I was an ID grad that changed paths and went into CRE. I jumped into the industry via the MRE program at A&M but you don't necessarily have to go that route.

At the minimum you'd want to have some sort of foundation on underwriting/terminology and general topics. My friend runs CRE Analyst and not only is their course well received, they have a lot of connections into the industry.

+1 for Fightin Aggie 12. Good dude to know and who'll set you down the right path.
Dallasaggie19
Thanks!! Texted.
Diggity
AG
it's not easy...but at least you're young.

I attempted it several years ago and realized that I waited about 10 years too long.

Best of luck!
BR 82
Would be happy to connect as well. Shoot me a text and we can grab coffee and I can give you some contacts.
361 549 7675
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.