Real Estate
Sponsored by

Back in the rental business

2,014 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TyHolden
malenurse
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The wife and I recently purchased a rent house. We have a couple of applications that we are reviewing. Wife is a realtor, and we have owned rentals in the past but none in the last 20 years. My question - what are you using for payment methods these days? Would prefer not to rely on checks.
Aggiemike96
AG
My SFR uses Zelle. Piece of cake for them to pay me rent, and for me to reimburse them for any incidentals.
ag0207
AG
Venmo is what we use.
CS78
Gotten to where the majority of mine are using zelle. Been really happy with it.
evestor1
Cash app, Venmo, and zelle
BMach
AG
Cozy.co that is now apartments.com, or have tenants deposit direct into our checking account
Ol Jock 99
AG
BMach said:

Cozy.co that is now apartments.com, or have tenants deposit direct into our checking account
This
itsyourboypookie
I use GBT Property Management. 4% flat fee
Kenneth_2003
AG
Aggiemike96 said:

My SFR uses Zelle. Piece of cake for them to pay me rent, and for me to reimburse them for any incidentals.

Dumb question maybe... I just tried to pay a friend my share of a beach house and Zelle, thru the WF App, limited me to $500 a day. How do you get around that?
CS78
There's a limit on new recipients.
Aggiemike96
AG
My tenant called their bank and had it adjusted (at least that's what she told me). Rent is just shy of $1,500, and she's paid me every month the full amount in one transaction via Zelle.
TyHolden
AG
bitcoin
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.