Real Estate
Sponsored by

Home Prices

3,539 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Win At Life
what say you
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Particularly interested in the Montgomery County area think these will stay where they are, rise, or lower in the next 6 to 12 months?

Main focus is 4 bedroom in a traditional neighborhood. Nothing crazy.
mgreen
I am a realtor in B/CS and do a lot of reading. I have seen nothing leading me to believe prices will go down. My expectations are that prices in 2021will be higher than 2020 but do not expect big jumps like this year.
schwack schwack
AG
Even prices for homes & land in small town East TX are higher than ever & seem to be rising.
ktownag08
AG
If you're ready to purchase in that, I'd do it now. Gov't is going to keep interest rates low. Price increases may slow, but they're not stopping.

I live in a popular MoCo suburb, and every house that hits the market is pending within a matter of days. Pretty crazy to see.
Aggwife
I'm looking in that same area. What are some of the more popular neighborhoods? Looked at woodtrace yesterday. Really nice, just might want a bigger lot. Any guidance appreciated!
12thMan9
AG
I'm looking for lakefront if anyone knows someone.
Ronnie '88
SquanchyAg
Seems like Montgomery County is blowing up with people wanting to move out of the city.
Diggity
AG
until they get too many apartments and brown people...then off to Navasota!
Sea Speed
AG
Diggity said:

until they get too many apartments and brown people...then off to Navasota!

Rinse and repeat.
Win At Life
AG
Aggwife said:

I'm looking in that same area. What are some of the more popular neighborhoods? Looked at woodtrace yesterday. Really nice, just might want a bigger lot. Any guidance appreciated!

If you're up in Woodtrace and you want more lot, then it's High Meadow Ranch for you, baby.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.