Real Estate
Sponsored by

Looking for an agent in the Woodlands/Creekside Park area...........

523 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ag2Max
Ag2Max
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
......we are listing a for lease property for $2,500 per month in Creekside Park. We are listing for a family friend as we are located an hour away in Sugar Land and coming up and showing a lease that far away is time consuming.

I'm hoping to find an agent that would be willing to work any lease leads we get on this property since we are so far out of the Woodlands market. I have it listed as Coming Soon and I've already received a few leads on the property that I could send your way. Hope to have it listed tomorrow or Wednesday.

It is a nice one story home with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths and a 2 car garage. If you're interested in showing and receiving any lease leads on this property please let me know. Thanks in advance!!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Check out Tourlie. I posted about them last week. Pretty cool service.

https://texags.com/forums/59/topics/3197437

And good luck with your listing!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
MichelleHagood
I am a Keller Williams agent here in The Woodlands and am available to show your property.

Michelle Hagood REALTOR
713-557-8862
Ag2Max
AG
Thanks Red Pear Realty as I will check that out.

Michelle thank you for your reply. I will follow up with you with a text. Thanks!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.