Real Estate
Sponsored by

Retiree moving to College Station

1,334 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GunRangeGal
turnag4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recently retired, wife and I considering moving to College Station. Would appreciate suggestions of quiet neighborhoods. Open to single family homes, townhouses or condos. 1500 to 2000 square feet is all we need.
jja79
AG
Post this on the Aggieland board as well.
SteveBott
AG
JJ beat me to it. Post on Aggieland
Bill Robbins
AG
Howdy,
I have suggestions for 55+ townhomes in Bryan plus three other townhome groups in College Station.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Bill Robbins '81
REALTOR at HM Realty
979-446-3624
billrobbinsrealtor@gmail.com
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
turnag4 said:

Recently retired, wife and I considering moving to College Station. Would appreciate suggestions of quiet neighborhoods. Open to single family homes, townhouses or condos. 1500 to 2000 square feet is all we need.

I've got a 1,520 SF 3/2 for lease (or for sale) right now in College Station. Just listed this week. Have had a lot of interest but no takers yet. If you shoot me an email or text I'll send you the listing.

Jamie@MyRedPear.com or 713-303-9025
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
dwaynego
AG
Take a look at Mission Ranch. They've got some 2000 sf homes in a gated section. Price is high though
KenJohse
AG
If you sell your current home and need a temporary place prior to moving into your new home we have a fully furnished two bedroom two bath apartment that is great for two nights or two weeks or two months. We have had a couple of folks stay with us while they were remodeling. If you wish I can send you a video.
GunRangeGal
AG
My first home purchase was in Stonebridge/Wilshire neighborhood off of Rock Prairie. I was the youngest owner in the neighborhood by about 40 years or so. It was so quiet, well kept, and very social (if you wanted to be). After moving in, my neighbor came to my door with a bottle of wine to welcome me to the neighborhood. I loved every minute of living there. There are patio homes with small courtyards, houses with larger yards, and some big lots sprinkled about. I still miss living there after moving out of state. Best neighborhood and neighbors I've ever had.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.