Real Estate
Sponsored by

Land Loans

2,390 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by pinche gringo
0708aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any preference or referrals to talk to regarding land loans here in central TX?

Ideas on current rates/terms?
rafjaf
AG
Find the local land banks. They vary in regions. Would assume some are on this board. We have used Texas Farm Credit. Others are Lone Star Ag Credit, Central Texas Farm Credit, etc.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
We've worked with Capital Farm credit several times with great results.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
aggie2812-2
AG
I worked with Security State Bank, they're mostly in the hill country like Wimberly and Marble Falls. Can't remember my rate but it was around 5. Cleared the land myself and then someone came to me and offered 75k more than I bought after 10 months. I sold that and now bought a lake house in Palo Pinto though I always keep my eyes on land coming up for sale.
uncover&humpit
AG
Capital Farm Credit is who we used back in February, they made the whole process very easy. They even offered 15% down payment loans, but we put 20% down to have more equity for building through Tilson. Our rate is 3.89% for 30 years.
CapitalFarmCredit
Sponsor
Thanks for the kind words.
Sponsor Message:Whether looking to become a rural land owner, buy that ideal hunting property or finance your farm or ranching operation- with Capital Farm Credit, you're covered.
And our patronage dividend program means we share our profits and put money back in your pocket.

Together we’re better. Call 877-944-5500 or visit https://www.capitalfarmcredit.com/ to find out how.

CapitalFarmCredit
Sponsor
Red Pear Realty said:

Glad to hear that and glad to be the TexAgs Football Forum sponsor.
Sponsor Message:Whether looking to become a rural land owner, buy that ideal hunting property or finance your farm or ranching operation- with Capital Farm Credit, you're covered.
And our patronage dividend program means we share our profits and put money back in your pocket.

Together we’re better. Call 877-944-5500 or visit https://www.capitalfarmcredit.com/ to find out how.

CapitalFarmCredit
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
CapitalFarmCredit said:

Red Pear Realty said:

I'm about to send a borrower your way. They are ready to make an offer on a home on 50 acres in Kerrville.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
CapitalFarmCredit
Sponsor
Red Pear Realty said:

CapitalFarmCredit said:

Red Pear Realty said:

I'm about to send a borrower your way. They are ready to make an offer on a home on 50 acres in Kerrville.
Together we're better. Thanks and Gig'em!

pinche gringo
AG
CapitalFarmCredit said:

Red Pear Realty said:

CapitalFarmCredit said:

Red Pear Realty said:

Together we're better. Thanks and Gig'em!

Another successful TexAgs hookup!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.