Real Estate
Sponsored by

206 Rosemary near Texas and Bush house for sale in South Gate

845 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by kingj3
SSTRosemary
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are going to sell our house in Southgate we built in 2017 when my son started Texas A&M. The lot is 150x100. We have a huge circle driveway with a half basketball lighted court and a firepit area. We built a garage apartment we used for game weekends, but now lease it out.
The main house is 4/4.5 bath with the master bedroom downstairs. We did not build it to just lease to students. We built it with some upgrades to allow better quality to buyers down the line. Big open design downstairs with three bedrooms and a playroom upstairs. Due to the recent weather, we are replacing the roof this month due to hail damage in May.
We repainted the main house last summer and are painting the garage apartment this July.

We are asking $799,000. House and garage apartment are leased from Aug 2021 to July 2022.

Please contact me at sstouchy@yahoo.com if interested. Or text me at 832-866-1836. More details if interested.

Thanks,
Steve
Post removed:
by user
kingj3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
it was Epstein's
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.