Real Estate
Sponsored by

What's the farthest move you have ever done?

509 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Claude!
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG

Have you ever made a LONG move? Tell us about it and any "interesting" experiences you had along the way!

Whether you are moving across town or across the country, Crossroads Moving offers professional residential and commercial moving services from right here in College Station to anywhere across the country. Our moving crew consists of professionally trained movers that will take exceptional care of your belongings.

We know selecting a moving company is a big decision and you want to find a reliable company that you can trust all at an affordable price. And we are here to tell you that you can ALWAYS expect a hard working team that will carefully pack, load and transport your belongings without any damage. We offer free estimates and competitive pricing to fit in with your budget.

Here at Crossroads we only hire people who share the same value of customer service as we do. We have a strong belief that being polite and using good manners is the best way to show respect. As we say "Yes Ma'am, Yes Sir, No problem, We can do it!"

Contact us to find out how we can help you:
979-690-2520
http://www.crossroadsmovingandstorage.com/
Get your moving estimate here

Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fort Belvoir, Virginia to Seoul, South Korea in 1988 when I was eight. The flight from SFO to Tokyo took thirteen hours; fortunately, we were in the non-smoking section of our TWA flight. Unfortunately, I took off my shoes and when I fell asleep, my feet swelled up to where I couldn't put the shoes back on when we landed, so I walked through the airport in socks to hit our connection. Got into our home on post in Seoul late at night; I woke up early the next morning and had a bowl of Oh's cereal for breakfast.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.