Real Estate
Sponsored by

Is this a normal mortgage package?

3,013 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Deats99
southernskies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just curious - I was quoted 3.25% on a 30 year fixed, 5% down on $350k loan. 800+ credit score.

$6,600 in closing costs
$5,900 in prepaid costs
SteveBott
AG
Without seeing the actual offer I could tell exactly. Looks a little high. I am pricing a 30 in an hour. My contact info is in my profile if you want to reach out.
Mortgage Man
AG
Please PM or email me. This appears high.
Gig Em! '84

Brian@TxBestHomeLoans.com
Maximus Johnson
AG
I got 2.75 30 year fixed with 725 credit score (FHA loan though)
Aggiehunter34
S
Definitely high. I would be happy to get you rates and loan costs and help in any way I can. My email is bbailey@gomycity.com and contact number is in my profile.

Brian
BadMoonRisin
AG
SteveBott said:

Without seeing the actual offer I could tell exactly. Looks a little high. I am pricing a 30 in an hour. My contact info is in my profile if you want to reach out.
Steve, I've got two estimates in hand and I dont think either of them are close to being in my best interest. One is a sandbag and the other sounds too good to be true.

Can I call you?
SteveBott
AG
Sure. Now if you want
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
Love to throw my hat into the ring as well. My email is my screen name here and have ben the title sponsor on this board for years. Love to give some numbers to take a look at, as we are often lower then our competition.
BadMoonRisin
AG
SteveBott said:

Sure. Now if you want
sent you over an email.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
Change Detection
AG
I highly recommend Jay.
Deats99
AG
Aggiehunter34 said:

Definitely high. I would be happy to get you rates and loan costs and help in any way I can. My email is bbailey@gomycity.com and contact number is in my profile.

Brian
Dude I love these responses with no idea of situation. LOL
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
Deats99
AG
SteveBott said:

As always Bott with the level headed win.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
Aggiehunter34
S
He gave me enough info to look up pricing and I know my closing costs. Not sure what other info you need to do a quick look at pricing out a loan. It wasn't a pre-qualification. LOL
Deats99
AG
Aggiehunter34 said:

He gave me enough info to look up pricing and I know my closing costs. Not sure what other info you need to do a quick look at pricing out a loan. It wasn't a pre-qualification. LOL
Location? Property type? Occupancy? just to name a few off-hand that affect costs.
-George S Patton
SteveBott
AG
You forgot credit score
Deats99
AG
Aggiehunter34 said:

I funded more last month than you have probably ever sniffed. Slow your roll. There is a reason why only 1 or 2 of us are still here giving advice and writing loans after 15+ years. This isn't a meat market, it is a place for advice.
-George S Patton
Deats99
AG
SteveBott said:

You forgot credit score
He said 800+, that is where I price everyone that won't give me enough info for soft pull, because if it is less, it is their fault. Ha! LOLOL
-George S Patton
SteveBott
AG
His 800 is almost 100% chance being different from mine. There are at least 10 different score matrices and mine is the only one that counts.
Aggiehunter34
S
Deats99 said:

Aggiehunter34 said:

I funded more last month than you have probably ever sniffed. Slow your roll. There is a reason why only 1 or 2 of us are still here giving advice and writing loans after 15+ years. This isn't a meat market, it is a place for advice.
Thanks for the advice Jeff...and congrats on such a great month! I am retired military and a 100% disabled veteran, so thankfully I am blessed enough to not worry about a paycheck. My apologies if my response rubbed you wrong. I was simply saying exactly what others had said on the board that I felt the package was too high based off of the information that was given. I also gave my contact info for them to reach out if needed. Trust me, if there is a better deal to be had outside of what I can offer, I will tell them.

Take care Jeff and best of luck to you on your continued success! Having made the switch from being in the military for 22 years, then going into hospital administration for 5 years, I can tell you I am extremely impressed with anyone that can do this job. There is a lot of information to learn...I learn something new every day as different scenarios present themselves.

Again, best of luck Jeff and thanks for all you do.

Brian
GarlandAg2012
AG
Deats99 said:

Aggiehunter34 said:

HOF dbag response unless yall are buddies and just giving each other ****
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
Deats99
AG

Wow, I assure you that I do not know him. If I had he would not have questioned my professional competence on a public forum. Now as to my response, if you came on TexAgs and can't handle some **** talking, Highway 6 definitely still runs both ways.
-George S Patton
GarlandAg2012
AG
Deats99 said:

Wow, I assure you that I do not know him. If I had he would not have questioned my professional competence on a public forum. Now as to my response, if you came on TexAgs and can't handle some **** talking, Highway 6 definitely still runs both ways.
You're the only one calling into question people's professional qualifications, and then felt the need to swing your micropeen like it was a big ol hog.

the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
Trucker 96
Deats99 said:

Just as an independent observer, but this is a laughably false attempt at the high ground. You immediately and repeatedly **** all over the guy and somehow you are the victim defending himself. LOL
Redstone
AG
For current residence - 3.1%, 15 year in 2015 w/ equity in at 45%.

Significantly lower closing costs. I would shop.
Deats99
AG
30 yr fixed
2.5% no points $3520.65 in closing costs

350K loan amount

P&I $1405.78
pmi $70

Just so we are all on the same page

Guys I don't like to **** on y'all so I don't bid these,

Sorry I am a d!ck
-George S Patton
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.