Real Estate
Sponsored by

Converting Construction Loan to Permanent Loan

1,984 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JamesBeasley
G Money
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Inside of 60 days to completion on a new build in King Oaks right outside of College Station.

What are rates and terms looking like on a 30 year fixed right now?

Approximate appraisal of $675,000.
Aggiehunter34
S
PM sent. Happy to help in any way I can.

Bbailey@gomycity.com

Brian
Vinewood_03
Contact Melanie Motley w/First Financial Bank. Highly qualified mortgage lender in B/CS.
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
love to compete for your business as well. We have been the title sponsor for the board for 14+ years and helped out countless posters. My email is my screen here.
jja79
AG
Is the construction loan in your name or the builder's?
G Money
AG
My name but checks are cut to the builder when I provide the draw request.
rgleml
AG
I was thinking about building on property near Franklin, Tx. How hard is it to get a construction loan or did you fund it yourself? By that I mean, did your financial institution require a greater amount of liquid funds than a comparable convention loan? I have been told by USAA and Wells Fargo that they do not fund new construction loans. Would you say the costs compare favorably with big builder homes or did the custom builder seem more expensive? Would you recommend your builder? Thanks for any info you can give me.
G Money
AG
First Financial in College Station was wonderful to work with on the front end and -0- problems getting the draws out on time either.

Only required 25% down but our land that was paid in full covered that.

Pretty easy process when we started in September of last year.
jja79
AG
My email is on my profile if you'd like to discuss a construction loan that closes simultaneously with the mortgage. There is no need to refinance and pay a 2nd set of closing costs.
Mortgage Man
AG
I have been in the mortgage business for over 35 years and I would love to earn your business. Rates have ticked up a bit to the low 3s in the past month. We are a flat fee mortgage company vs a % of the loan amount so you may want to compare our fees as well and I share the pricing options so you can choose your rate and earn Yield spread $ if you want as well to help pay closing costs. Happy to answer questions no matter which lender you select. I have never missed a closing date with Home123 Mortgage and would love to earn your business. bbazar@home123mortgage.com
Gig Em! '84

Brian@TxBestHomeLoans.com
JamesBeasley
I'm not a big expert in the mortgage business. But I studied a lot of information when I wanted to buy a house. If you are dreaming of moving from tenant to homeowner, there are several questions you need to consider, determining if now is the right time to own or rent out. But first, you need to improve your credit score. Read more about this in the FitMyMoney article. Also learn how to save on large monthly mortgage payments.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.