Real Estate
Sponsored by

Refinancing

1,808 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggiehunter34
zooguy96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Considering re-financing. We've been in our home for almost 3 years (new construction) and have a rate of 4.75%, which I know we can beat right now. I understand the basics of refinancing. Is there any benefit to going to a specific lender? Our mortgage is through Wells Fargo right now.
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
no advantage to go with your current servicer other then they want to think there is. I would love to compete for your business as we have been the title sponsor here for years and helped countless posters. My email is my screen name here.

I will say rates are really starting to move upward so no matter who you use you might want to jump on it now.
zooguy96
Email sent.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Jay@AgsReward.com said:

no advantage to go with your current servicer other then they want to think there is. I would love to compete for your business as we have been the title sponsor here for years and helped countless posters. My email is my screen name here.

I will say rates are really starting to move upward so no matter who you use you might want to jump on it now.

What's a reasonable 30 yr rate right now?
water turkey
I just got 2.75 through Steve Bott with good, not great credit.
SteveBott
AG
I'm not sure we are still under 3.0 today. I can price check tomorrow
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
It depends on loan to value, credit score, cash out or no cash out, but under 3% can still be had for sure but everyday the last two weeks it has crept higher and higher. (I mean relatively speaking as they are still incredibly low)
davido
AG
3.25% on .5pt decent right now?
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
depends on credit score, loan to value, the type of loan etc but it seems a bit high unless cash out.
Deats99
AG
You kinda missed the market a bit. I would look at a 10/1 or 10/6 to try and salvage the best rate possible.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
Premium
AG
Considering refinancing a second home we have with a cash-out.

Assuming great credit, what is a good rate on a 15 year? I've seen 2.25 so far.
Aggiehunter34
S
Premium said:

Considering refinancing a second home we have with a cash-out.

Assuming great credit, what is a good rate on a 15 year? I've seen 2.25 so far.
Rates have taken a hit,especially in the last couple weeks. We did see a slight gain on Friday, so hopefully we will rally and see rates go back down. I am with My City Mortgage and would be happy to get you a quote on rate and loan costs for comparison. You can contact me at bbailey@gomycity.com or my contact info is in my profile.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Brian
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.