Real Estate
Sponsored by

New Construction Loan

1,497 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Boat Shoes
Skillet Shot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd appreciate any lender recommendations for a new home construction loan in Montgomery County, TX that offers a one time close.

On a side note, is there any relief in sight in terms of lumber and material costs? Our price estimate has increased at least 10% in the past 3 months while we've been finalizing our new home design. On one hand, I want to wait until lumber comes down but I really don't trust inflation and interest rates in the future. Terrible time to be in flux.
jja79
AG
My email is on my profile. We offer a one time close and Montgomery County is in our market area.
Skillet Shot
Thanks.
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
jja has a great product for one-time construction for those perfect situations. so talk to him first, but, if you need a lower down payment option with a one-time close we can help with that.

CyAg86
AG
We used Kelly Malatesta in the Woodlands. We did a construction to perm with a 1 time closing, it was a very easy process. I would definitely recommend her team.

Lumber prices will eventually come down, it is just a matter of when. It is almost 3x what it should be. I understand it is a tough call to wait on pricing to fall but risk interest rates will rise.
Boat Shoes
AG
Try Jed and Jay first. If they cant put you in the product you want try Kelly Malatesta or RBFCU, they have great rates.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.