Real Estate
Sponsored by

Mortgage Lender in Brazoria County

765 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mortgage Man
bloom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Young first time buyers need a lender with reasonable fees for a first home. Ten percent down loan just under $300K, good credit. Any recommendations? TIA!
jja79
AG
I'd love to have the chance to talk to them. Contact information on profile.
Aggiehunter34
S
bloom said:

Young first time buyers need a lender with reasonable fees for a first home. Ten percent down loan just under $300K, good credit. Any recommendations? TIA!
I am with My City Mortgage and I can take a look at the cost of fees and what rates look like. I am willing to help in any way I can.

Brian

bbailey at gomycity.com
rlb28
AG
(1) Integrity Mortgage Group, Brazoria County, NMLS 944385/69371 | Facebook
bloom
Thanks for the recommendations. Please keep them coming. The lender they have talked to has a 1% origination fee(not buying down rate), which I thought was a thing of the past. Maybe I am out of touch, but they need options.
Aggiehunter34
S
bloom said:

Thanks for the recommendations. Please keep them coming. The lender they have talked to has a 1% origination fee(not buying down rate), which I thought was a thing of the past. Maybe I am out of touch, but they need options.
Make sure you know what is in the origination fee. A lot of times that is the processing and underwriting fee. I would be happy to help explain it to them and help them understand what each of the fees are. We don't have a 1% origination fee with my company but we do have lender fees.

My contact info is in my profile.

Bbailey@gomycity.com
Mortgage Man
AG
I am with Home123Mortgage and we charge a flat fee of $1595 that covers underwriting and processing fees. That is our total lender fees regardless of the loan size. I am happy to do a no obligation preapproval for your friend. I have been in the business for 35 years and have helped countless Ags and I specialize in 1st time homebuyers. I have ample time to answer questions and I also recommend taking advantage of Red Pear Realty's 2% buyer rebate. NMLS#1969754. Bbazar@home123mortgage.com
Gig Em! '84

Brian@TxBestHomeLoans.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.