Real Estate
Sponsored by

Any unconventional/non-conforming lenders on here?

1,178 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mortgage Man
mts6175
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are there any lenders on here that specialize in non-conforming/unconventional loans? I have been through several different lenders - couple of traditional lenders, my banks including their high net worth guys, etc., and have not qualified.

I have been self-employed since 2017 (single member LLC, S-corp). The Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac rule changes for self employed earlier this year really put handcuffs on my ability to get a mortgage. Lenders are telling me either to pay cash now and refi later, or wait until I file 2020 taxes. I don't want to pay cash as it will take most of my liquidity to do that, and the house I am in just sold and I've got a couple months to get out. I really don't want to rent, so I need to look at unconventional loans if possible. Anyone here specialize in these?
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
You bet, we do non-conforming and portfolio lending. My screen name is my email.
ratfacemcdougal
Josh Allyn
Loan Originator, NMLS 213245
Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC
3707 FM 1960 W Suite 102 Houston, TX 77068
(281) 864-1732 office (281) 755-5398 mobile (281) 864-1733 fax

I am in the same boat as you. When I first started looking, Josh was the only guy I talked to that had no problem with the single member s-corp. I probably talked with 10 different mortgage companies. One or two approved me for 50k another approved me for 80k and some said NO. I have some pretty specific requirements of what I am looking for and have been looking for a long time. Every year after april 15, I send my latest returns and get a new approval letter for the year.
Mortgage Man
AG
We have a variety of alternative doc programs. Happy to help. Rates are generally higher than Agency but in this market...higher rates are still low compared to historical rates. For example... I am currently helping a fellow Ag buy a $300k plus home who is 1099 full commission only using 90% of his avg. Last 2 years 1099 income (supported by ytd bank statement deposits,) to qualify...no tax returns needed.
Gig Em! '84

Brian@TxBestHomeLoans.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.