Real Estate
Sponsored by

Refinancing Timeline?

1,142 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jay@AgsReward.com
PlanoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How long are these interest rates going to stick around? I'm trying to get my credit score up as much as possible prior to going through the refinancing process, but I don't want to miss the boat.
Jay@AgsReward.com
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
That is the Trillion dollar question, and impossible to answer. But, let me ask this: What is bringing down the credit score? and what are your scores? You can PM or email if you would rather then answer in public. The reason I ask is because there are ways to up your credit quickly if it is for example high credit card balances bringing your score down.

Also, depending on the score it still might make sense to move forward now as opposed to waiting. For example, if your score is 680 that would effect the rate negatively by an .250%~ right now depending on loan to value (and other factors). However, a .250% is NOT that big of a move for overall rates to make over a week much less over multiple months. My point it is, by the time you get your scores up to 740 to get the best rate available, the entire market MIGHT have moved that much or even more then you gain by improving your scores.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.