Real Estate
Sponsored by

Recs for a Good Agent in College Station

1,994 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mgreen
12th Man Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a rec for a good, aggressive agent in College Station? Using one now and feel like we are doing all the leg work and by the time we relay found properties to the agent, many of the best are already under contract. Need someone that will actually look for and uncover properties early vs. waiting for us to call on them.

Looking on Southside between GB, Wellborn, Holleman, and Texas. Stuff is moving crazy fast in this area!

Thank you!
flyingaggie12
AG
Do they have you on a automatic search with MLS fitting your criteria with immediate alerts?
12th Man Ag
AG
flyingaggie12 said:

Do they have you on a automatic search with MLS fitting your criteria with immediate alerts?

By the time they hit HAR and we get an alert, the hottest properties are already under contract.
selk
AG
(979) 268-3522 Ryan Derkowski, Derk and his team are the best
SteveBott
AG
Not an Ag but I've referred to over ten years. Rene Lukes.

https://www.century21.com/real-estate-agent/profile/rene-lukes-P10161345

She is a blue hair that knows the CS market down to the street. Tell her Steve referred and want you to get the gold treatment. She would anyway but hey.
hopeandrealchange
I noticed two for sale by owner signs yesterday in front of homes on holleman. Between glade and Winding.
BMo
Cindy Morris
BMo
12th Man Ag said:

flyingaggie12 said:

By the time they hit HAR and we get an alert, the hottest properties are already under contract.
That happens quite often in hot areas, unfortunately. Your agent should get alerts to new listings and have you set up for alerts as well.
apoglo12
AG
2nd for Ryan Derkowski, I've bought two and sold one with him...never disappointed by his service-always willing to do what is needed to get the job done.
12th Man Ag
AG
Well, we were able to get something done with a family friend. They Southside market is crazy! Thanks for the replies!

Now, we need a great home inspector.
spike427
AG
Steve Jolly, TPI.
Bill Robbins
AG
Steve is a good one, as is Tom Rike at Tucker Inspections.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
If you're doing the legwork finding properties, you might really like our 2% buyer rebate at closing. Email is Office@MyRedPear.com
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
CS4LIFE
Melissa Kubeczka with TM5 Realtors 979-255-6871
She is fabulous! Works hard for each client! Honest and dependable.
bushytailed
AG
Bill Robbins said:

Steve is a good one, as is Tom Rike at Tucker Inspections.
Tom Rike with Tucker Inspections is great. He did mine last month.

Good luck OP. Things are moving crazy fast in BCS right now. I'm lucky I found a house that I love. Hoping to close on 12/22 just in time for Christmas.
mgreen
I am a local realtor with Keller Wiliams and have helped several Texags members. Thirty year Aggieland resident. I would love to throw my name in the hat. 979-574-7249
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.