Real Estate
Sponsored by

Where would you spend the perfect Thanksgiving?

436 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by hopeandrealchange
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
We want to say thank you to the 15 people who reached out last month. We appreciate all the continued support!

Growing up we spent Thanksgiving in Midland/Odessa alternating between my Mom and Dad's side of the family. I hate to admit it, but I grew up cheering for that orange team in Austin on Thanksgiving. It wasn't long before I wised up and decided I was going to be an Aggie, from that point the rivalry was on in the family.

Fast forward 10 years and my wife and I are hosting our family this week. God bless my Mom, I never realized how expensive Holiday groceries were. While I am excited to host Thanksgiving, a part of me will miss those times I spent in West Texas. It's hard to beat a Thanksgiving in Aggieland, but if I could be anywhere it would be in West Texas this week. Something about those 40 mph winds and near freezing temps make the Holidays just feel right.

Where would your ideal Thanksgiving be? Bring on the turkey, bring on the dressing, bring on the football, and BTHO out of LSU if/when we play.

Gig 'em,
Casey Woodfin
Sales Manager
Casey.woodfin@goosehead.com
https://www.gooseheadinsurance.com/client-center/
.Support TexAgs Sponsors! | Click here to see our list of site sponsors | Click here to learn about becoming a TexAgs Sponsor
Post removed:
by user
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
On a great trout stream in Montana!!
hopeandrealchange
On a dive boat in Grand Cayman.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.