Real Estate
Sponsored by

Metroplex Realtor/1st Time Homebuyer

863 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggiehunter34
EngrAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy everyone!

I know there are some very popular and good Aggie realtors out there serving the Metroplex area, I am looking to finally get a place I can call mine and I had some questions.

I would like to setup a date on Dec 5th if possible to go through some options for houses found based of criteria.
ballpark of 300-350k (may be able to go a little over this).

• 5~10 years old if not new build (willing to move around this for right place, although need a good inspection)
  • At least 3Bd/3Bth (optional 4 flex room is a +)
  • Large shower/rain shower would be great
  • Good sized kitchen with island
  • A backyard capable of comfortably fitting 10-12 people fro gatherings (Pool is a +)
  • 2 car Garage
  • House or Townhome fitting these are great.

Work in FW and Dallas so in-between both is great (Irving, Grapvine, Bedford, Arlington etc areas) 20-45min commutes.
flyingaggie12
AG
Would love to help! I'm a realtor with Keller Williams in Arlington and recently helped two TexAgs members with buying their first home. One of them in Grapevine and the other west of FW. Got my undergrad and Master of Real Estate from A&M. Shoot me a text at 713-510-3149!
Jjstats08
I am also a real estate agent in DFW. Shot me a text and I can email you some options. 432-266-2665
Mortgage Man
AG
'84 with 35 years experience in Mortgage/Banking and am a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer...NMLS #1969754.

I specialize in helping First Time Home Buyers with the mortgage process as I am retired from corporate America and have time to spend listening to and answering your questions and make the mortgage process transparent.
Bbazar@Home123Mortgage.com

817 four zero three 91 eight one
cpscAG06
AG
Hello,

I am a real estate agent serving the DFW area. I would love to chat and find exactly what you are looking for and get started.

Call or Text. 214.228.7936
Aggiehunter34
S
EngrAg14,

Happy to help with mortgage lending if you have not found anyone yet. I am located in Tyler, TX, but do loans all over the state of TX. I would love to help answer any questions you may have, regardless of if you use me or not. I am retired military and have enjoyed my time helping people find the right loan product and help them take advantage of these historically low rates. Feel free to reach out on my cell 903-574 zero nine six zero

or

bbailey@gomycity.com

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.