Real Estate
Sponsored by

Is 2.75% an attainable interest rate today?

8,245 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mortgage Man
Aggiehunter34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Message sent
SeenNotHeard
AG
Paging Bott... do you only do refi?

We are under contract to sell our current house. Renting for six months while our new house is built. Looking at mortgage options for a completion date around June.
SteveBott
AG
I'd starve 7 out of 8 years if I only did refi. Contact info in my profile.
Premium
AG
Where are 30 year cash out refi's today?
Post removed:
by user
SteveBott
AG
Highly dependent on variables specific to your file. 2.75-3.0 but again could be litttlower
SteveBott
AG
10s are prices basically same as 15s.
Hanrahan
AG
Is there any kind of restriction on multiple cash out refi? We did one with Jay 8 years ago (damn, its been that long) where we took out the non jumbo max and currently have ~600k equity above our current balance. We have a 15 year at 2.99. Can I cash that 600k out in another refi at same or better rates?
Diggity
AG
You know who I would call?
SteveBott
AG
Contact info in my profile. We need to discuss options
Deats99
AG
Locked a $470K r/t with a PIW today with a .6 points at 2.375% on a 30 year fixed. I talked the guy out of the 15 because while having a better rate at, 1.875, for the same cost it would be an anchor around his neck when he retired in 5 years. We ran the amortization tables and if he made the 15 year payment, on the 30 year note, he pays off in 15.8 years and has a safety net of like $1,171.

Just sayin'
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
-George S Patton
college of AG
AG
Looking at refi on 125 acres of land. It has an older brick home we rent on it. We live across the county road in our primary residence. We had a 4.5 from 2016 that our local lender lowered to 4.25 in nov 19. Any ideas where that would land now for a refi? Loan sits about 360k now, valued by 2 realtors in the fall for about 6-700k.
Matsui
AG
Sister got 2.75 today
Mortgage Man
AG
I am closing a purchase at 2.25% and paying borrower 0.75% at closing and Red Pear Realtor rebating 2% to customer and builder giving $3k toward closing costs this month (Jan 2021) on a new purchase mortgage. No tricks nor gimmicks. 3.5% down FHA loan to a first time homebuyer. A great time to do biz with us!
Gig Em! '84

Brian@TxBestHomeLoans.com
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.