Real Estate
Sponsored by

Rental sfu cash out refi?

1,381 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JamesBREI06
Dr T and the Women
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I own a house outright that I want to refi and cash out for further deals.

Does anyone have a recommendation on lenders that do this? I assume 75% ltv. What terms should I expect assuming tier 1 credit/income?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Furlock Bones
AG
just did a cashout refi on rental. low 3% interest rate.
Dr T and the Women
AG
Furlock Bones said:

just did a cashout refi on rental. low 3% interest rate.
great. Who did you use?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Jay@AgsReward.com
Sponsor
AG
we do a lot of cash out of non-owner occupied in Texas. A lot of lenders will tell you that you cannot do it, but they would be wrong. My screen name is my email and I would love to compete for your business.
tmaggie50
AG
Jay@AgsReward.com said:

we do a lot of cash out of non-owner occupied in Texas. A lot of lenders will tell you that you cannot do it, but they would be wrong. My screen name is my email and I would love to compete for your business.
From a point of service, I have found Jay to be accessible, easy to work with, and willing to give his time to help you understand your options. He did my home loan and has helped me evaluate several other potential purchases as well.
itsyourboypookie
We have no doc loans in the 5's

75% ltv.

R2R@jetlending.com
JamesBREI06
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

We have no doc loans in the 5's

75% ltv.

R2R@jetlending.com
have you actually gotten any of these through? Most Investor non QM lenders haven't been able to produce since March.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.