Real Estate
Sponsored by

First Time Buyer DFW - Realtor Needed

1,164 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SteveBott
Corporate Shill
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy All,

I've obtained my mortgage pre approval and am in need of a realtor in the DFW area who can help a newbie out. I've identified a couple of areas I'm interested in (Primarily in the Weatherford / Aledo / Azle area or Farmersville / Princeton secondarily) and am ready to get moving.

Any recommendations on Aggie realtors in DFW would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much
CraigSmithAllen
Ryan Shafer
214-907-5816
ryanshafer@kw.com
flyingaggie12
AG
Throwing my name in to the hat, im with kw as well. Got my undergrad and MRE from A&M and would love to help a fellow ag. Shoot me a text at 713.510.3149.
SteveBott
AG
If the OP has initials are CR I did the approval today. Rock solid financings. Realtors better talk rebates. Just saying .Red Pear hangs here.
Corporate Shill
SteveBott said:

If the OP has initials are CR I did the approval today. Rock solid financings. Realtors better talk rebates. Just saying .Red Pear hangs here.
You are correct sir. Your assistance with the pre approval stuff is much appreciated.
SteveBott
AG
Thought so. Easy loan. I want a discount on 3% for my client. 2% is great but 1% if you want to provide full service will do.

Need 35 day close. Easy peasy. Let's go shopping! Close September anytime
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
SteveBott said:

Thought so. Easy loan. I want a discount on 3% for my client. 2% is great but 1% if you want to provide full service will do.

Need 35 day close. Easy peasy. Let's go shopping! Close September anytime

Steve, are you telling agents on here that they need to discount their services by 33-67% and represent a Buyer that may purchase in an area from Weatherford to Farmersville? Just double checking.
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
SteveBott
AG
Not telling anyone to do anything. Competition is stiff with red pear hanging out
Diggity
Diggity
AG
I think services like Red Pear add a ton of value, but hiring a guy based out of Houston to represent a first time buyer in DFW doesn't make a ton of sense.

I don't pretend to know Jamie's model with his affiliated agents, but farming out showings at $50 per isn't likely going to get you an experienced market expert.

When I was helping out buyers on TexAgs, I would rarely attempt to swim outside my lane for inexperienced buyers because market knowledge is one of the biggest value adds we have.
Welty04
I live in the Weatherford/Azle area. If you still need to connect with a realtor I can help. If you contacted one of the guys above I'm sure they'll do a fine job also.

Chad Welty 04
817-653-1322
weltyaggie@yahoo.com
SteveBott
AG
But he has me to fill the gap?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.