Very long story parents 72 and 68 need to move out of their old house. My family wants to move my two boys (3 and 4) into a different school district, so we have a couple years. We are looking to move into a house on 1-1.4 acres in Tarrant County and then build my parents a house in back to live out their days. What do I have to do in order to take advantage of the tax exemption? Put them as the true owner? And advice here would be greatly appreciated.

PS: We already have settled on the neighborhood so not really looking for guidance on where to go or what to do, just how to get the tax break. Thank you.